1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[758] The Sad Face Trap

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by amgtree, May 21, 2013.

1. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

I have recently started to make traps with wooden platforms and you can pull off some hilariousness stuff with them. I have made up a trap that would go in water and its kind of hard to tell its there.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    The reason I call it the sad face trap is that when a person falls in it they make a :(. The resources to make it each block wide is 20x Stone + *40x wood and also you will need to dig two blocks down under it.

* you could run with 20x wood but some knights or builders might escape. And also I dont know how to add the build #. Its build 758

Gofio likes this.
  2. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

I spent five minutes trying to see a face in this thing.
    then I read second-last line.
    This really does create sad faces. :(

3. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

And if you dont have stone you can also cheap this trap out by leaving out the trap blocks, but you might get some sad faces from your team.

Gofio and Apronymous like this.
  4. JTG

JTG Bison Rider Tester

You'll have a sadface when someone with a keg jumps in

5. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

Having this trap get destroyed is not really that bad. You can fix it easily.

6. JTG

JTG Bison Rider Tester

But do you really want to fix it at all

16th likes this.
  7. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

Well, from my experience, people fall for this trap over, and over, and over, over until the round ends.

8. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

thats because, even if they see the trap, they will try to jump over the damn thing.
    I got caught twice in this trap.

Okaham and amgtree like this.