1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ARCH: The Archer Tourney!

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by rocker2, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Default draw time is not too slow, I must disagree, we're going to have a shitload of campers anyway, why bother making it faster to shoot arrows?

2. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Here we go:

@Alpaca & @Apronymous - Not happening this weekend, I think we're more looking at the 2-3 weeks from now timeframe.

@Bammboo - I'm not sure what the ArL drawtime was, however, if you give it to me, I'll try to edit the configs to include it.

E: @Karpovich - Pretty sums up my objections to a faster draw time.

Important announcement!
    Sorry I haven't posted in a while - Areo and i have both been busy with stuff irl.

ARCH is next Saturday! We still need people to post suggested times. I'm going to need everybody who wants to staff to contact me. I'm going to post more as we decide on more things.

Domis, feet, Digger101 and 2 others like this.
  3. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

bout how long is it gonna take, cause this weekend's right in the middle of exams.

Guitarman likes this.
  4. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow

great excuse.

Anyways , yeah , Basically all rocker said. We kinda lost on the ARCH tourney for that time period , etc.

@Alpaca - It won't take too long we're hoping , what I predict is at most 4 days (saturday , sunday x2)

Hope you guys can make it.

5. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Won't take too long
    Four days

Sorry, i'm out, I've got a science paper, english exam, and orchestra concert, and that's just the first HALF of THIS week.

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

ARL archer config:
    Code:
    # archer
    build_arrow_speed = 25
    archer_dig_speed = 15
    archer_drawtime = 12

archer_maxpower = 66;
    archer_nodamage_vel = 1.0
    archer_max_vel = 15.0
    archer_slow_arrow_damage = 0.5
    archer_normal_arrow_damage = 1.0
    archer_charged_arrow_damage = 1.5
    I might join too, it'd just be nice to have a more exact date and time. For cqc on 1v1, I'd say the faster drawtime is better cause there really isn't camping.

LucasTT likes this.
  7. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

I won't be able to do it too...

8. rocker2

Ahh, it seems so many people can't do that day.

I'd really like people to post dates when they can do it, so that we get a better idea of when people are open. If too many people can't participate, we'll have to move it back some.

Domis likes this.
  9. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I can do any weekend as long as I know before hand. Sometime between 7am MST and 12pm MST or 2pm MST and 7pm MST would be best for me

10. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

any time after next week, exams are over then, after that i've just got exam review day where all of my teachers congratulate me on getting higher grades than everyone else '-' ... So next weekend should be good, and before july, i'm doin stuff then

11. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

winners who want mount and blade warband will have to wait till july 30th if they are unlucky as i will be in china till juy 30th...however i might check forums earlier so... gluck. i withdraw from tourny as i wil be gone

12. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

This is my situation:

13. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

If one is still able to join this then I'd like you to count me in.

:P

14. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

ehh, has this already happened, or did the influx of high schoolers with exams persuade you to postpone it?

Digger101 and Apronymous like this.
  15. Galen

Oh lol. :P

16. rocker2

I completely forgot about this, sorry. :oops:

I think that we can do it next Saturday, that is, if everybody else can. If you can do it next Saturday or the Saturday after that, please post here. I really want to get the tourney started, so that we don't have to deal with awful vacation timetables.

17. Kouji

I can do this saturday

18. Galen

19. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

20. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.