1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The next step

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, May 25, 2013.

1. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Terraria has a new update? :eek: gotta check it out.

Also we really need tutorial, I still can't understand few things.

2. SergeantPL

SergeantPL Base Burner

If i can, i will make some mods with guns. I like editting and modding but in this new engine i have soem problems... :oops:
    I want destructable dirt... or piercing bolts for ballista - that mean bolt will go through wood and would kill somebody near wooden wall :thumbs_up:

3. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

I still think that we should have galleons... the ULTIMATE FLOATING FORTRESSES!

sheek likes this.
  4. SergeantPL

SergeantPL Base Burner

Submarines... I will kill a bison and put him on water... It's my U-BOAT :p :r_flex:

5. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

That would actually be badass!!! Was that an original idea that the devs were thinking off or just your own? Maps would have to be pretty big for those to work out tho

6. Deuce88

Deuce88 Shipwright

sooo any idea when this is happening?

7. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

I'm certain it's being worked on as we chat, I believe from the #kag irc channel with the people chating and posting what they have so far..

8. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It's being worked on and it's going to be awesome. Be patient guys, it'll be worth it ;)

Digger101, sheek and KaB like this.
  9. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Can't wait for the next update :)

Hopefully CTF will make a great comeback eventually :D

VanHuek and Digger101 like this.
  10. Darc-Charlie

Darc-Charlie Catapult Fodder

I think the automatic changelog is down or something...

11. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

This already happens, just doesn't happen with dirt tiles (you can shoot someone through wood or stone block walls, but not something natural)

This is happening once it's done, we're still in the process of testing but ballpark for next beta patch is end of the week

12. Dogdog602

Dogdog602 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Delta Force - Delta

There is but one thing that I would wish to have in Kag Beta... It was in classic, but somehow got removed in the paid version...

THIS Bad.png simply can NOT replace THIS Good.png ...

Well... Would you mind giving it back to me? :3

Robinskie, AnRK, Evan5567 and 3 others like this.
  13. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

Its the little things in this game that really make people happy:)

14. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

How are the new maps coming along? Currently the only good default map is WarMiddleIsland.png but people can still ruin that with flooding thanks to drills and the lack of bedrock in the center.

WAR game mode would be much better with maps designed to properly support it...

15. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Yeah I think that's probably the biggest drawback of the whole game at the moment. If there were bigger islands and lakes were generally smaller (not to mention it'd be nice to have some much smaller water features that caused more of an obstacle rather then a full on logistical problem too), then sea battles wouldn't define territory control as much, and there would actually be some land masses that are fought over properly, granted I haven't played the beta a huge amount, but I'm yet to see a full on territory battle on land where you might actually see towers and buildings from one team on one island for a prolonged period of time.

xChapx likes this.
  16. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

Another little thing that I enjoy from kag that isn't in beta right now is the +1, +2, +3 etc. that shows up when you get kills....i'm probably extremely lazy but it feels like such a hassle to look into the top left corner to see what you killed instead of having that nice little red + sign. It would be much appreciated to have that in the beta:)

17. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Rmh... need some help.
    I see some servers at the lobby but no players at all, although at kag.ques.to i see there are a few BETA servers running. I reinstalled kab, but the same. What should i do?
    didn't want to create a new thread for this,

18. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

What's your build number? You either are on at the wrong times (yes, the servers can be completely empty), or your client hasn't patched properly. Which is unlikely though as you have even reinstalled.

19. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

Did you reinstall the game into the same folder? If so, delete the App folder and try again.

20. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Ok, i reinstalled it again and it seems it's ok. Thanks