1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Xbox One: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lieber, May 22, 2013.

?

Excited for the Xbox One?

1. Yes.

18.8%
  2. No.

68.8%
  3. What the hell is this?

12.5%
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

because holding your hand in front of yourself for hours is easy, ergonomic and healthy too!

2. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

lol what a spin. are you perhaps a centrifuge

obviously the leap is intended for use with a public terminal or to supplement mouse+keyboard at home

3. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Problem with the kinect, most the time it involves getting up and I wouldn't be playing on the console if I wanted to do that! And I'm injured :P

dnmr likes this.
  4. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

Heres a quote i remembered(somewhat) from a man on twitter.
    Worst part about the new Xbox? Mandatory kinect means every single person online has a microphone. All of them.
    Buy a high quality mic. 2. Shout "Xbox off" during a match. 3. Find out who uses speakers.

delankski, VanHuek and Lieber like this.
  5. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

Ranged66 likes this.
  6. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

What I want is a "Gaming" Console, not sh*t TV TV TV TV SPORTZ SPORTZ CALL OF DUTY DUTY DOOTY.
    -_________- Srsly, what happened to Xbox One?
    It should be XBOX 720 It's moar awesome lol.

7. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

8. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

"The Kinect is always watching. Always listening. Even when the console is off." Big Brother is watching! They decided to make this all in one home entertainment system that screws over EVERYONE who buys it. So instead of making a better console and fixing the mistakes they had with the previous one, they just went "Schmeh" and threw this at us.

9. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

Holy shit, who is paying you to whore yourself?
    First of all my pc has all these features (cept kinect, thank god) and it's a low-mid range machine. That's a lie about the finding connection to a server while playing another game, I doubt the new xbox could even run two games at the same time. unless it has two disk trays. No more harddrive? that's fucking horrible, cloud is shit imo and I never use it. If you think this console will be good then I feel sorry for you son

10. Kurokitty

Kurokitty Naughty Black Kitten

Looks like a paper weight. Unless you enjoy TV and NFL and COD. Looks like it's targeting the bro market. Xbox go home.

11. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

I realised those things before you said that and looked over other websites and found out it has lots of problem and probably going to be a fail console.
    ><><><><><EDIT><><><><><
    Also found out that the console is $900 AUD and $100 for a controller.

12. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

Console? No no my good boy, this is going to be one of the best (hell no) innovations in home entertainment! After all, you can watch sports and play CoD!

Digger101 likes this.
  13. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Breaking news:

Xbox One is a disaster, E3 did little to get their core audience back and is doing horrible PR.

14. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

Yea,I feel sorry that I own a 360,they just fucked up.
    I will be switching to PS4 when it comes out,(besides all my friends play PS3)
    Also does it work if you play the same old game(not next gen games) with your friend but you he has PS3 and you have PS4

15. Lieber

The 360 was, and still is, a great system. Microsoft is digging their grave, it's like they really don't give a shit anymore.

Digger101 likes this.
  16. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Bad in both theory and practice...if you want a console buy the ... The.. I cannot remember what it is called any ideas..
    Same size as rubix cube brilliant little device not released yet...!!!!!!?????

17. Lieber

The Ouya? (Which isn't really a console, it plays android games, they got in a dispute at E3 and there will be one every year).

18. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

I just liked to re-ask this question beacause im not sure about this:
    • If my friend has a PS3 and is playing BO2
    • I have a PS4 and im playing BO2
    • Can we play together?Possibly?
    Or is the PS3 need some sort of system update refering to matchmaking,social networks like a new start menu et?

19. Lieber

No, you can't. You wouldn't even be able to play Black Ops 2 anyway since the PS4 isn't backwards compatible.

Mods: BlueLuigi