1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

2. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

3. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Is there a rule on to how many clans you can be in or how many clans you can be an owner/leader of? Not saying that I would like to be in all the clans, but it just annoys me when I see people who are leaders of/in so many clans :argh:

4. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

There are no official rules, but being in multiple clans at the same time seems like cheating on a relationship.
    Never seen a league that allows multiclanners so far. But I guess people like that dont really play any clanwars as you are not able to play vs yourself...

5. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

There we just 2 new trophies added...how did this affect the amount of trophies to get the "Haxor" title?

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

7. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Wow....Feeling stupid now.

Thanks kouji!

8. Donovan03

Donovan03 Catapult Fodder

how do you get admin for your acount?

9. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

can you be more exact?

10. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

You become an Admin by sacrificing your first born son or giving 3 virgin daughters to the almighty Shadlington.

(If you are seen helpful to the community, you might be made by a moderator by a current admin, and then if you are still seen as helpful, you may move up the ranks; chances are you won't be made admin though)

11. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

What Kouji says is true (although he failed to mention a useful technicality: the 3 virgin daughters don't necessarily have to be yours). ;)

12. xXGliderXx

xXGliderXx Catapult Fodder

I was banned by Griefing but i donĀ“t have griefing this was xXRevenge213. why i banned?? he has griefing:QQ::QQ:

13. Here's the thing, xXGliderXx:
    When I was playing KAG yesterday, I saw someone griefing on the other team. What a guard does in a situation like this is freezing all the people standing where the griefer is and talking them. We do it to get to know who griefed and why he did it.

While you are frozen, there is a big red sign saying:
    "DO NOT LEAVE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED"
    It's there to make sure trouble makers get punished even if they try avoiding it.
    You left when frozen, even though the thing instructs you not to. Hence, I considered you the griefer and requested a week long global ban, based on the lack of communication from you which indicates being a blatant griefer running around the servers and collapsing buildings.

Don't worry, I'm currently trying to resolve the situations.

14. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Is it just me or the like button on profiles are disabled? D:

15. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

16. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Like this one?

17. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

In that particular case I haven't been able to isolate a single incident of farming, otherwise I'd have removed an appropriate number of likes. If you come across a specific case of like-farming PM me details, thank you.

18. BlackScreen

BlackScreen Catapult Fodder

can i make a clan??? im not a premium/payed (sorry for my bad english)

19. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yes you can. Just recruit some people. You can always make a clan forum here: https://forum.kag2d.com/social-categories/clans/
    Just make sure you read the rules first.

20. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

Yes.Everybody can make a clan.And read this.
    edit:
    I didin't notice Downburst's post :(

Mods: Gurin