1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What made you decide to buy the game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MM, May 13, 2013.

1. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

me neither, I love KAG.
    I'm just saying that if you tell people more about the changes you'll make, they'll be more likely to buy it.
    ask some any American politician if I'm wrong.

Apronymous likes this.
  2. driecoolguy36

driecoolguy36 Shopkeep Stealer

Interesting game with cool mechanics, and when i saw the old beta videos, i was hooked instantly and super excited. Also zombies in a sidescroller building/fighting game. No explanation needed.

3. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

Se qui m'a forcer a acheter le jeux, c'est le fait que ce jeux mélange bataille et construction, et sa peut donner des moments de fun énorme, on peut construire un château immense pour le fun ! Et après le défendre avec son équipe pour encore plus de fun !!! Moi je me suis dit "énorme et c'est que la version découverte !" alors j'ai acheter le jeux, Evidemment y avait pas grand chose, mai la je peut dire que j'ai bien fait d'acheter le jeux car je croie bien que j'ai jamais si bien accrocher un jeux de plus les réalisateurs y mettent du cœur et si on a de la chance on les croises, ils sont vraiment a l’écoute de la communauté et rien que sa je peut dire que KAG n'a pas finit de me surprendre.

Which is forcing me to buy the games, is the fact that games mixture battle and construction, and can provide moments of great fun, you can build a huge castle for fun! And after defending his team for even more fun! I thought to myself "this is huge and the version discovery!" so I buy the game, obviously there was not much, may the I can say that I did well to buy the game because I believe that I've never so hang a game more directors are put the heart and if you are lucky they crossed, they are really listening to the community and its nothing I can say that KAG does not ceases to amaze me.

Beef likes this.
  4. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Google translate sucks.

NinjaCell and Apronymous like this.
  5. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

It's still better than if he would had only written the French version. Also, next time, think about posting such uneccessary comments before posting them please.

Beef and Gofio like this.
  6. flipperz

flipperz Shopkeep Stealer

What made me buy kag: I was admin on a server, the owner would have fun with editor. I finally decided it was enough and I wanted to try out editor. When I bought the game though like the same day the server was shut down. Killed me inside. <--- Not sugar coated.

Gofio likes this.
  7. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Proberbly becouse I enjoyed KAG for free and wanted to support the KAG team by buying premium, I also really wanted to play zombie fortress and on all of the other premium only game modes, but, that was back before beta came out.

8. genobee

genobee Builder Stabber

I was planning to hold out my purchase until Adventure and Overworld mode are up. And then Zombie Fortress mode released, I couldn't resist so I bought Premium.

9. vivetas

vivetas Nooblord Donator

1. To support the developer.
    2. Zombies.
    3. Premium WAR servers.

;)

10. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Sale, and there were very classy, executive wizards about.

11. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

I bought the game back when movement felt smooth and natural. Now it feels like I'm a 5x5 rubber sponge when I so much as attempt to walk through a door. I was looking forward to new features as additions to the game I already loved, but no amount of them can replace it.

Arcrave likes this.
  12. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

After 8 years on soldat, i just discovered the new game of MM. It reminded me my old Nes.

Arcrave likes this.
  13. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

Well. I got PA for free from Maverick :D

14. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Because that game is so awesome that i would be stupid not to help devs.
    And to have more content, too ^^

15. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

I bought this game because the in-game community was super amusing and the devs were really friendly.

16. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I saw it over Wonkyth's shoulder, saw it had potential, and bought it without having played it. Discovering that the devs & community were friendly was an unexpected (but welcome) bonus. :)

Wonkyth likes this.
  17. kilmanio

kilmanio Arsonist

Sj67 got me into playing this game, decided it was worth the money soon after.

18. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I've found King Arthur's Gold through twitch. Soon after playing it I wanted to check premium features and support developers.

19. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

Cuz I love KAG and I have played it ever since I bought it!

20. Vania

Vania Shopkeep Stealer

I bought it because I had fun building towers, traps, catapults, etc...

Being able to build something with a PURPOSE was what made me buy this game.
    At the time I thought it would be more slow paced, more about sieges and building artifacts to protect/destroy fortresses. I would love to make a mod with a bigger focus on building stuff, maybe sometime.

Klokinator, Innocence and Guitarman like this.