1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Linux WARNING: API call failed: cURL Error in putStatus(): Unsupported protocol

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Leo, May 4, 2013.

1. Leo

Leo Haxor

Sometimes I get these errors and after a while usually server crash. ANy help would be appreciated.

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Just checked the logs of my servers and I can only find these errors on the PC that doesn't have ipv6 support right now. (could be a coincidence, but I thought, what other protocol could it be? SSL?)
    I have no signs of crashes after these messages though.

3. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I think you're right Downburst, it's something to do with IPv6 being turned off. If you have an IPv6 address, you should use that, else it should still work, something else must be crashing your server, as I get these errors all the time and it never seems to crash my server. Perhaps you could upload your logs of when it crashes?

4. Leo

Leo Haxor

I don't know guys, this server doing weird things like working fine with 60 players in it and then kicking everyone out when there are 20 players. Totally random stuff that makes me crazy :>:(:

5. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Well if you upload your log files, someone might be able to figure out what's going on :)

6. Leo

Leo Haxor

I would if there was anything useful in them but there is not. Just sometimes server's getting empty for no apparent reason. Just "player1 left the game, player2 left the game etc..." CPU and memory usage normal.
    </br>--- merged: May 8, 2013 10:48 AM ---</br>
    The only common thing I see is that always before this massive kick happens the line before is : "Team initially chosen: 1, team disabled: false" or "Team initially chosen: 0, team disabled: false" I'll try to disable auto-assign teams at start and see what happens.

7. Grifin

Grifin Catapult Fodder

== try this =
    1.open = \KAG\Base\Scripts
    2.open = dedicated_autoconfig.gm
    3. use this line structions:
    global sv_ipv6 = `YourServerIP`; // Server communication IPv6 address, this is where it listens for incoming clients. This is the IPv6 address bound for anything but game traffic (currently). Set to 0 for automatic detection.
    global sv_enableIPv6 = 1; // Whether to use IPv6 globally. Set to 0 to disable IPv6 globally including for API calls (NOT RECOMMENDED!).
    note: must support ipv6 from your server to the clients

XRiZUX likes this.