1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ARENA Open: Summer

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Ej, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

2. Shinigami

Shinigami Shipwright

I have a question over here. I trying to register on Challonge and what a twist! My username is not available :(
    "Shinigami is not available"
    Can I register like Shinigam OR Vladislow?

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

You can register with another nick as stated in the OP, but you will have to change your name to your kag name in the participants' tab

4. Shinigami

Shinigami Shipwright

Thanks. Make what you told) In tournament my name will be a Shinigami but login is Vladislow

Mazey likes this.
  5. qpKillerqp

qpKillerqp Haxor

So I registered and all,but how do I get my name to be put in the list?Am I supposed to wait or something?!?!

6. read the op lol

Mazey likes this.
  7. qpKillerqp

qpKillerqp Haxor

-,- I did read them,I made an account but how do I register?

8. Space_and_time

Space_and_time Shark Slayer

9. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

Okay, we all know what will result from this. Sixty-four instances of hit-and-run-and-camp-for-three-minutes.

10. Joining so I can give Brilly a higher chance of winning.

11. last time this actually happened only once, people dont seem to enjoy sitting and staring at their hands.
    even in theory, the losing players would always want to strike a hit which forces interaction and the maps dont allow too much hit and run

12. wildnikke

wildnikke Burner Donator

The Quaknet channel is not working and plus u say Friday and saturday is that the same as 19-20th or is it all the dates of the tournaments sounds like loads of fun and i will try my best to attend

13. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

When is it gonna take place...like dates

14. READ THE OP FFS

15. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Ej, are we still planning to host a server from my house so I can dominate everyone?

inactive_account and XyellowX like this.
  16. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

Happening on my birthday :D

sheek likes this.
  17. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

@Ej apologies for it not appearing in the launcher, not able to do anything about it at the moment though :/

18. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

So the primary server is in Texas, but what will the server name be? I read the op but didn't see anything

19. its arena summer obviously. ur so silly :333

wish luck everyone ヽ(^Д^)ノ

uguuuu~~~~~~

sheek likes this.
  20. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Ej, you were supposed to do it ONCE in the ACTION thread to prove a point, not ACTUALLY start writing like this PERMANENTLY '_'

Symphony_Soldier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.