1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows HTTP Status 502 (?)

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by XRiZUX, Jun 24, 2013.

1. XRiZUX

XRiZUX Catapult Fodder

I am trying to get a server running properly. And so far it's all working, except I get this warning message now when running dedicatedserver.bat "WARNING: API call failed: HTTP Status 502"

So I am wondering if this is a real problem or not, it seems like people get disconnected from the server at random, so I am wondering if this is the problem that is causing this to happen?

Thanks for taking the time to read. :p

Edit:

Never mind, I think it was a IPv6 problem, thanks to Grifin's post I was able to fix it:
    Thanks Grifin, very helpful. :D:no:*Resolved* - Not resolved yet :oops:

Edit2:

Important note, this is what made it work for me:
    global sv_ip = `0`;
    global sv_ipv6 = `0`;
    Basically, to have both of those on automatic, it fixed the problem for me. :no:

Edit3:

The problem is still showing up, but the server is running like before, not much changed. :huh?:
    The server seems to run with less problems now though, guess that's better than nothing. :p:yes:
    Forward this port: 443/tcp: Used for API (server list, auth, minimaps, etc) server communication. :yes:

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I keep getting that message as well for the last week. But everyone is able to join so I don't have any problems

3. XRiZUX

XRiZUX Catapult Fodder

Yeah, it seems to be working better now. So I guess it's not a big problem. :)