1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Super Smash Bros. Crusade

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Grindle, Jun 26, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Grindle

Grindle Shipwright

This game is amazing. I'll post some screenies but check it out for yourself! :)

Link to their forum post and game: http://www.smashboards.com/threads/...ade-dojo-nah-we-have-a-dev-blog-again.152960/

Gamefront download for 0.8.4: http://www.gamefront.com/files/files/22153205/Super_Smash_Bros._Crusade_0.8.4.rar

What is Super Smash Bros. Crusade? (Statement from their post)
    Super Smash Bros. Crusade is a large project built from the ground up and started by three die-hard Smash Bros. fans, Phantom7, Falcon8r, and Dr.MarioX. Our goal is to create a Smash Bros. game packed with characters and stages from the most memorable video games of all time as well as create a Smash Bros. experience that combines the greatest features that all three official Smash Bros. games have to offer.
    Game was made with Game Maker 7 Pro.

Windows 2000,Windows XP,Windows VistaorWindows 7
    DirectX 8 or later
    DirectX 8 compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of video memory
    Pentium or equivalent processor
    DirectX 8 compatible sound card
    128 MB of memory or greater (noted only in official Game Maker help file documentation)
    960×720 or greater screen resolution with 16-bit or 32-bit colors

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shadreki, Gofio, Aegis and 2 others like this.
  2. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

I was all like:
    Nah, nah, nah, nay, nah, nope, nah, nay, nope, rayman, nah, duck hunt dog, nay, GOKU!!!!
    That was five hours ago, I typed a few letters every loading screen to keep playing :P
    PLAY IT.

3. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Wow nice to see someone posting this :p I actually used to play it but since my hamachi wasn't working well I said goodbye ;_; But sometimes I do check the forums for updates etc

Mods: BlueLuigi