1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Report abusive players (griefers/hackers)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by MM, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

Its f4 and they are in the forlder C:/KAG/Screenshots

2. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

I agree.

3. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Not necessary. But I like to make it clear that the post wasn't edited by the author.

4. Tiago

Tiago Shipwright

hahahah I was there! It's Invertis. Not Interventis. Look at the chat: "Tiago left"

5. Piemaster

Piemaster Shipwright

eric_rommel! Once again you grief, and you blame a contributing member of the team for it!

rommel.jpg

You are not the true Rommel, he had honor, and balls of steel.

6. Eric_Rommel

Eric_Rommel Catapult Fodder

ok.... sorry for the inconvenience , I created but really I get irritated in too long game and help one side so the other wins .
    But now onwards I wont greif , sorry to everyone.
    On the other hand why should I be the "true rommel(Erwin Rommel) " , my real name is eric rommel. Any Problem?

7. Eric_Rommel

Milos miloszinios , griefer , he destroyed a tower with its bridge right now and now we are losing
    server: 200*200

8. Piemaster

Piemaster Shipwright

No, there is no problem with your name. I had just forgotten that the German Commander's first name was Erwin, and for that I apologize. But the main reason for my post is to get you banned from the game (and hopefully from the forums as well), names are irreverent.​

You are an unmistakably griefer/troll. You have been mentioned a handful of times here for your antics and have been acknowledged as one in other threads as well by dedicated members of the community. The game is based on teamwork, and players like you ruin the experience for the sick joy of enraging others.

Perhaps if you grow bored of a game, you simply quit? As there are no persistent character statistics in the game at the moment I see no reason why you should not quit when you become bored. There is no win ratio you keep, so there is no harm there. I see no reason why you should sabotage one teams structures that others have 'worked' on.

Your reason to end the game faster makes no sense, if you want it to end, you should either quit (which you have the complete unhindered ability to do) or you can, you know, actually contribute to the team and do something.

I know not what compels you to destroy others fun, and it matters little in the long run. Any apologies that stream from your keyboard will not be found believable to most, and certainly not to me.

9. Bene

Bene Free cookies for everyone! ☭ Donator Tester

And he was a Nazi ...

10. Eric_Rommel

It doesnt matter if you dont believe me but now onward I have stopped griefing.

11. Eric_Rommel

But he later on planned to assasinate hitler.

12. Bene

Bene Free cookies for everyone! ☭ Donator Tester

There's no prove for that and if he did it was too late. But we're offtopic I think.

13. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

14. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

[​IMG]

1.Trollface AND lalala
    2. Speedhacking
    3. Minecraftwb.com server at 17:48 GMT

We tried getting people to mark them both but nobody would mark them other than me and Larvitar, the evidence isn't very good but it's all I could get.

15. Iscann4Griefers

Iscann4Griefers Shipwright

User: Shrama,
    Server: Official Euro server,
    Time: 19:08,
    Griefing: Build a catapult close to the base, where it has no function. I knew griefing would occur, so I made two screenshots. They are nearly identical because of short time lapse, look how he runs away in the second one (too fast to get his name on it, but you can see from picture1 to picture 2 nearly no difference = very short time).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

@Valky - So much Poland in this screen (look at chat : D), even famous "kurwa" is here!

17. Iscann4Griefers

Iscann4Griefers Shipwright

Server: Official Euro server
    User: qbaxf
    Time: 20:17
    Crime: Griefer and troll (insults). Didnt understand what he was saying in polish, he said "ty jestem gejem", which I thought, hey maybe he has a good reason in polish for destroying the bridge! until google translator told me thats actually not a reason.
    First: trying to destroy bridge with sword
    Second: trying to destroy bridge with bomb
    Third: Changed to builder and went on, luckily builder of bridge repaired everything immediatly

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Piemaster

Piemaster Shipwright

plutoniumgrief.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAH: Banning imminent.

Name: Plutonium
    Action: Destroying base with catapult
    Server: Minecraftwb.com server
    Time: ~12:40 PM pacific time.

19. Wwuunnkil

Wwuunnkil Shipwright

New griefer his name is harveyblade
    he come onto our team saying ima gona grief the red nubs lolololololol and a bunch of friends all start goign hahahahahah and all that.....
    then he stared griefing going hah what you going to do????? destryed catapults started breaking walls and stuff then he left

So ban plz? one week? or more lol plz i hate it when people do this i told him what i was doing to so if he comes saying ow i didnt do anything refer to what i just said... the server name is..... Dratring's lounge lol just now i asked for the server name and he was like stupid dumb **** what teh **** do you got to do that for? whats your ******* problum? so ban plz?

EDIT: i went on told everybody and then he said i dont care i have 5 accounts then went on like usuall

EDIT2: He stricks again he joined our team saying red will suffer blue will win then destroyed our tower... started laughing saying wears your ban now bla bla bla ban plz? hes still going strong?

EDIT3: He's been banned on that server but the admin doesnt have teh power to ban him from any others!

20. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Wun we need evidence or somebody to back you up, it's all fine saying 'such and such a person is griefing plz ban' but how does everyone else know (And also multiple accounts is against the rules so he could be banned for that too).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.