1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

MEDIC - KAG's Newest In-Game Guides!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thebonesauce, Jun 30, 2013.

1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Force your love on them. Mothers do it to babies all the time.

2. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

lolol

Just keep yourself available. I've played a few matches over the last two days with the tag, and have yet to help anyone. I usually just ask people if they want help or if they need help. Generally, I'll see someone doing something stupid and ask, "What are you doing?" More often than not I get them telling me to fuck off, but I DID have one instance today where someone wasn't sure of what to build, so I gave them some advice.

We're not very well known yet, so just be patient.

CrispyChips35 likes this.
  3. BlueLuigi

Keep working on it and do some actual work, as the actual name spreads, when it releases fully on steam (has it yet? I don't really follow), I'm sure that something like this will peak the interest and be something to put in a steam video or on the front page, or in the news blog, what have you.

4. Force

Force Shark Slayer

That's exactly what I did. Just giving random tips to random people.

Maybe we could put something about MEDIC in our signatures, just so that people know that were MEDICS and what MEDICS do. Someone can maybe come up with a tag-line or banner. Maybe even a funny video about medics.

5. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over... sorry, couldn't help it

Digger101 likes this.
  6. Taiga

Taiga Based God Donator

Stronger,faster,longer...MEDIC :eek:

7. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

Can you change our group image to this I find it more cooler and I might make a banner aa you said Force.
    [​IMG]

Gofio likes this.
  8. thebonesauce

That IS pretty cool... I'll post it on the social forum to see what the others think. I'm all for it, though.

9. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Its good. But I was thinking something more KAG style Maybe a with a medic hat and a medic symbol across his chest and sheidl or something. That would be pretty cool, like a guard hat, except a medical hat.

Maybe add some sort of prerequisite for being a MEDIC. Like a month on forums or something.

10. thebonesauce

Really, I just want people that are capable of being helpful and friendly. Capable, being the keyword. When I'm wearing the MEDIC tag, I try to be as nice as possible, but when off duty...

I don't want any kind of limitations for this. I just want people able to help and want to do so.

11. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I'm up for this. :)

Gofio and delankski like this.
  12. AcidSeth

AcidSeth Arsonist

Well I must say the group is already well known!
    Fun thing was as I joined a server and played for a while one started insulting me. Then as I went on-duty he was begging me how to be a pr0 Knight and asking tips all the time. I guess this really is making KAG a friendlier place.
    :rollseyes:

toffie0 likes this.
  13. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

It does make the game more enjoyable, it was funny, me and Force were on-duty, and there were some HAVOC impersonators and they kept asking Force and I how to grief without being caught. Apparently, he stopped playing KAG because he is not allowed to grief. That is what his friend said.
    </br>--- merged: Jul 2, 2013 7:58 PM ---</br>
    Geti and MM should make a medic hat for members of MEDIC!

14. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator

No, because then people would join MEDIC just because they want the cool hat instead of helping out newer players.

15. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

The reason that they have a tag,is,to be recognized,so everytime they see someone wearing the MEDIC tag,they can ask questions,or just ask for help.
    I don't think the head is needed,if you can help,help.

16. Force

Force Shark Slayer

That's why we should have some sort of prerequisite for being a MEDIC. Not just because of the help, just to be sure that your actually capable of helping people and aren't a noob yourself.

17. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

Looks good, I'll give it a go. :)

18. What about a medic emote?
    They can spam it if they need help or if you are offering help. Besides who doesn't like a corpse with the medic emote glitched into it.

19. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

You already have !!! and ???, that's enough.

Gofio, Force and delankski like this.
  20. BlueLuigi

Please think about it, stop asking for dev things about this, that should happen after this has already gone and worked for some time, then it's worth noting and perhaps promoting.

Force, Stevedog, Digger101 and 4 others like this.