1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Australian RTDM Server - {Back up - 03/05/16}

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by kaizokuroof, Nov 17, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. I know this is old but since I only saw this now I'd like to clarify.

1. I am the only owner of THE actual Lagscalibur.
    2. I am teaching others.
    3. I do not teach non-POWERs.
    4. I do not give cloned Lagscaliburs.
    5. I enchant my students' swords with a small amount of my Lagscalibur's power.
    6. For that small amount of lag to grow my students must train.

That should clear the confusion.

2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hey guys,

Server is up - Been busy for a while, haven't had a chance to restart it. Apparently soulrealm.... *ahem* Kovett has been spreading rumors about me running out of money, this is not the case.
    Have fun and refuge from the bomb spam - Kaizokuroof.

3. I said maybe. There's a difference between spreading rumors and mentioning it a single time, unlike you. Clarify with your spies next time.

4. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Even if you were broke, we'd still love you and support your server. Keep up the good work!

kaizokuroof and Digger101 like this.
  5. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

So anyways, thinking about decreasing the cap, making it a 20 man server. The reason I suggest this, as it allows for smaller maps, which is good when there aren't that many players to populate the server. It also stops the archer spam, which is the bane of every knight's existence. :D

I'm up for putting up another server as well - so if you have some crazy gametypes, or any ideas, let me know and we can work together to throw something else up as well.

rocker2 and Canadian98 like this.
  6. Maybe an Aussie gather server on the weekends?

7. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Lava is already putting up a full-time gather server C:

Digger101 and Ruleral like this.
  8. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Eventually I'll get there... Iwant them to make a beta version aswell, maybe 3 5v5 TDm matches.

Canadian98 likes this.
  9. Kaizokuroof, i suggest removing the timer off Australian CTF, as it ruins some intense matches because the timer runs out. Make it a lives only server.

Digger101 likes this.
  10. kaizokuroof

This won't be happening - One of the main problems I have with end game, is that it goes on for way too long. 60 minutes is ample time for a match to conclude, the timer merely stress the fact that you CANNOT camp and win the game, that you need to actively push.

In other news, we now have a neat little blog setup, thanks to Lavalord: http://kagstats.org/ here we'll keep you up to date with news on our mod (we'll be releasing more information later this month) and status updates on the servers we host as well as random crap we find browsing the net :P

11. cameron

cameron THD Team THD Team Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

The Australian gather server is now up and working :D
    come to the irc channel #kag.gather for some awesome games! ^_^

click on the irc tab at the top of the page, click join chat, then do /join #kag.gather to get started, ask for help if you are stuck! ;)
    or click this... I hope the link works
    http://irc.lc/quakenet/kag.gather

Stevedog, Gurin, Ruleral and 4 others like this.
  12. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Took me long enough to set it up^ but I'm glad it's finally working.

13. kaizokuroof

Hey guys,

As discussed in earlier posts, I'm going to change the server up a bit and decrease player cap - Here are some proposed maps, I've shortened the length and width of the maps.

All maps are now 220x120 Width X Height
    ausmap1.png
    ausmap2.png
    ausmap3.png
    ausmap4.png

These are just the few to come, I should have some more time a bit later to continue with these type of maps - If you would like to contribute to the map rotation, just post your maps up here - I'll give them a trial and if players like the map we'll keep it in.

on the flip side, if you have any concerns about the map, post up here or send me a PM, however, I ask you *TRY* and be constructive, posts like "MAp sUXSsSllLOlol yoloswaggeER" don't help ;_; *HERES LOOKING AT YOU RULERAL* >.>

Cheers! and as always happy kagging ^_^-V

14. MAp sUXSsSllLOlol yoloswaggeER:bird::bird::bird:

15. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

kaizokuroof and Digger101 like this.
  16. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

My map is bad, I don't even like playing on it.

17. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

18. Don't include the map with the giant dirt dome, not fun and definitely not fair mid-game and late-game. :(

19. kaizokuroof

Is that first or last one? :)

20. Er, anything that looks like a giant dome I suppose. :)

Mods: jackitch