1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Can't play anything; Nothing will show

Discussion in 'General Help' started by soapgaming, Jul 10, 2013.

1. soapgaming

soapgaming Shipwright

I can log in, but like, no matter what i click no servers are popping up.

Uninstalled and Re-installed like 100 times ( not really, more like 4) . No results, so is the game universally offline at the moment?

RikTelner likes this.
  2. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Is your fire wall blocking KAG?

What game mode have you selected? [beginner, ctf, players, ping, ect]?

3. PixieKeira

PixieKeira Shopkeep Stealer
    1. Delta Force - Delta

I had this same issue multiple times, it is most definitely your firewall. you'll probably have to log into your router and manually open the port KAG uses. After that there should be no issues, unless of course you have more than one firewall. (Antivirus, router)

RikTelner likes this.
  4. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

I have no idea if this issue has been fixed entirely, but there is (was?) an autoupdate bug with build 428. If you build in the bottom right sayd 428, then you have to go into the KAG folder and delete version.txt. That will force an update.

5. RikTelner

RikTelner Arsonist

How is it possible, that I managed to start and play this KAG installation for 3 months without any problems. And I get same error.
    Something in KAG causes that our anti-viruses think that connection to master.kag2d.com is unsafe?

6. Force

Force Shark Slayer

I could be because KAG is still a very low profile game, compared to other games. Maybe once KAG is released on Steam it will be considered still safe. I find that adding a quick exception for Kag from your firewall seems to solve most of the problems.

7. RikTelner

RikTelner Arsonist

It does solve.