1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

:QQ:
    </br>--- merged: Jul 3, 2013 9:58 AM ---</br>
    ok, then another question, how do you get the thing that shows in what server you are in kag?

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

3. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

Along side what Digger said about upgrading, an easy way to do that is to just make sure you are active on the forums, participating in multiple threads, getting your message count up and likes as well. I get on probably like twice a day and just always reading things and talking to other people. Its a really fun way to stay involved with the game outside of the game.

4. king-george

eh..another question :3

if i have for example 2 spoilers, 1 aboe and one under, then the one under doesnt show, its inside the above spoiler, is there any way of dealing the spoilers so they dont..go inside each other?

5. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

it
    this
    [spoiler=do]it[/spoiler]
    [spoiler=like]this[/spoiler]

6. king-george

</br>--- merged: Jul 14, 2013 12:00 PM ---</br>
    yes you are right :)

7. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Can I somehow see how many warnings I have (If I have any)?

And why/for what Hatsumei got banned?

8. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You should be able to see your Warnings on your profile.
    And no need to know why Hatsumei got banned, it doesn't involve the forums but I guess someone can tell you somewhere.

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Only mods can see warning points, Lieber. :p
    You have 3 expired warnings (http://grab.by/ouW8).

10. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

3...? O.o Good thing is that they are expired

11. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

So do I have any? (Properly don't just asking while I have the chance)

12. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Whoops, thought you could see your own points without being a moderator, my bad.

Some warnings don't carry any points, you usually get a PM from the Moderator that gave you a warning with full details.

None that I can see.

13. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

14. Strakattack

Strakattack Catapult Fodder

How do i log into my server via remote admin???

15. Retrofit

Retrofit Kami go bye bye Donator

umm, how do i add a moderator on a social forum page? our lead moderator accidentally removed herself from the social page ;_;

16. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

You'd PM me. Although I already readded KuroKitty back.

17. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

When you've joined the match, you press the "Home" key, then type /rcon /login %rconpassword%

Where %rconpassword% is the password you set for your server. You also need to have the login feature assigned to your seclev (with default seclevs I think this is on your standard normal user)

For more details check out the wiki, it really is great! and very easy to follow for newbies when it comes to server hosting etc.

https://wiki.kag2d.com/wiki/Server

and

https://wiki.kag2d.com/wiki/Remote_Administration <- Probably what you want :)

and

https://wiki.kag2d.com/wiki/Security_Levels

Hope this helps :)

18. Retrofit

Retrofit Kami go bye bye Donator

Ok, well the edit button on the forum members page was missing, thanks too :3

19. Sobertoaster

Sobertoaster Catapult Fodder

question (new to the game) how is research handled. is there a requirement for something to get researched?
    is there some sort of button to press? I just generally don't understand the research system. people vote, then what? do you need to use gold? or time? or?

20. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Basically you have two options, the first to vote or one research path and te most voted for path goes through first, or you can get blue prints. Now there are two ways to get blueprints the first is to find one in a hole or hidden in a mine, somewhere like that, or alternatively gather gold and pay the trader for the blueprints, this generally requires quite a bit of gild so each time you have collected gold you can put it towards one item and once the full amount has been paid off you get the blueprint to use in the hall to research that item by adding the blueprint once in the hall.

I hope this answers your question :D

Mods: Gurin