1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aseprite - Program For All Your Pixel Drawing Needs.

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by LostPix, May 11, 2013.

1. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

No need to come here and being a massive tool about it, best if you give feedback to the program creator and not me, just because you tried it and didn't like it does not mean someone else won't, I am one of the people who actually enjoys the program without any issues, so don't ruin it for others just because you are being a big baby about it, I don't get what do you mean by no zoom? Don't tell me you don't have mouse wheel to scroll for zoom, middle mouse button also pans the view, shortcuts are similar to photoshop ones, if you want to change button shortcuts you can do this by going to the installation location and editing the XML file in data folder, use png instead of gif because it's obsolete, who even uses gifs for transparency is beyond me, just so you remember this program is aimed at pixel artists and not for any major graphical work.

VanHuek and Shadreki like this.
  2. KingGoldZX

KingGoldZX Shopkeep Stealer

my middle wheel is broken i can only click with it :(

Asu and -Q like this.
  3. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Personally I prefer Paint.NET, I am habitued to it :p