1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Offline Autentication?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by gingerpembers, Jul 23, 2013.

1. gingerpembers

gingerpembers Catapult Fodder

Good morning!

I've just bought the game from indie game stand, and I've recieved my keys for both the KAG website (acivated now) and Desura (also successfully activated).

I'm currently at work however and I was just wondering if there is a way to autenticate my client with my keys without connecting to the internet and logging in? (Work firewall blocks the client, boooo!)

Or perhaps, is there a way to authenticate the client at home, and then bring that into work and play offline here?

Thanks in advance!

2. master4523

master4523 Masterful KAG Guard Global Moderator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hello,

You have to authenticate at least once. The game stores your session in a file and then you can play in offline mode as many times as you want.

3. gingerpembers

Ah cool. So if I log in at home it will create the session file, then I can bring that directory into work and play offline? Hope so, lunch times are looking good!

4. master4523

master4523 Masterful KAG Guard Global Moderator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

That's right, although KAG is funnier when playing online.

You might want to try using FrozenWay (available in english), or any similar software.

5. gingerpembers

Oh sure, I fully intend to play online at home. I'm just thinking that the zombie fortress mode will be perfect for my lunch break. Thanks for the help! :B):