1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Desura failed to locate CD key.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Razputin, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Razputin

Razputin Catapult Fodder

Still fixing the Desura activation problem? Any idea when it'll be fixed?

2. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We're not sure when it will be fixed because we're waiting on desura to get back to us on this. I cant give an estimate on how long that will take.

For now (please read this part carefully) you can use the other, NON DESURA key to activate your account at kag2d.com.

Please note THE KAG KEY AND THE DESURA KEY ARE NOT THE SAME AND WILL NOT WORK INTERCHANGIBLY

Apologies for the bluntness but it's a subtle issue that a few people seem to be missing - our site will not accept desura keys, desura will not accept our keys. You should have got a premium key/CD key from IndieGameStand when you bought the game.