1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Indie Game Stand Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Very true, however I worry slightly about the attention span of some of you guys when posts like mine - 3 paragraphs comprised of 3 or 4 sentences - are referred to as a "wall of text" :QQ:

I've not got a code sent to me from indie whatsam'jigger by the way, am I the only one or do I have to log into desura with the email address I used? I did it as a gift but sent it to my email cos it seemed like that'd be the easiest way of passing it on to someone else but haven't heard anything from them, although I've had my paypal receipt through.

2. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

Also very true. I actually read your post once, then once again when replying just to make sure I didn't say something stupid.
    It is true though, too many people can't be bothered to read whole posts. This is where most of the stupid posts in every forum in the world originate.

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Enough talk about other stuff and more talk about how many game keys peoplare are going to buy for 20$ each. >_>

4. zeroxxx

zeroxxx Catapult Fodder

I bought the game in IGS but when I want to play multiplayer I was told I'm not premium. Wtf?

5. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

Try again,your account looks premium.
    If it isn't work,go to www.kag2d.com/en and activate your account.

6. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

According to your gold name, your account is gold. Are you logging in with the same credentials as as the forum?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.