1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[827][Gen] Builder Etiquette

Discussion in 'Builder' started by amgtree, Jul 27, 2013.

1. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

Im gona start a list of though shall nots and shall dos when two builders on different teams meet.
    1. No builder shall drill another builder if the other builder doesn't have a drill
    2. No builder shall molest the other dead body of a builder he had just defeated
    3. A builder can only flood another builders underwater sea base if there is another person with him or he has a drill
    4. No builder shall use a dinghy as a weapon against other builders, period.
    5. A builder shall not minecraft, unless there is 30+ people on the server, empty, or if there 2 people on the server and they having peace
    If you want you can suggest some more and I'll add it to the list

butterscotch likes this.
  2. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

Number 4 is etiquette for all classes, just don't do that crap. Same for number 2, only necrophiliacs enjoy it.

3. eamono

eamono Arsonist

1. If i have the oppurtunity to drill another builder I will take it, I disagree

2. Agreed, I used to teabag, but then I turned 10

3. Disagree, If a builder is building underwater im not just gonna say "oh well it's less than 3, carry on"

4. They need to patch this ASAP, it's complete bullshit that 1 builder can kill 10 knights with a fucking dinghy, dinghy should =boat, not weapon

allknowingfrog likes this.
  4. CookieEpic

CookieEpic Shopkeep Stealer

Number 5: A builder shall not flood the map on any side and irritate nearly every player, or possibly causing the server to crash/lose players.

Also, hi amgtree!

Hold on a moment, your name is gray! How are you even here!?

5. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

I get asked this a lot, my answer remains the same, I have my ways. Number 6: A builder shall not minecraft uselessly in the base when he could easily be helping his team.

6. eamono

eamono Arsonist

I fixed it

7. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

Ill will edit this one, but yes
    Also Eamono I will change the flood one into if he is the only I will not flood but if there is two I will

8. eamono

eamono Arsonist

you misunderstood me, most of the time if you leave an underwater structure untouched it will only serve to hurt your team, so i destroy it if given any opportunity to

9. BruceHammerson

BruceHammerson Catapult Fodder

I found these etiquette very nice. It is not any compulsion to follow these rules but it simply for maintaining the neatness and fair play in the game. Thank you for sharing. :migrant:

amgtree likes this.
  10. Ecoste

Ecoste Catapult Fodder

7. Do anything to win and/or have fun, disregard etiquette.

11. Instead of that, use the body to stun the reinforcements of the enemy. Practically every rule is bonkers when going competitive, but the last one should be followed.

12. JaniKutscher

JaniKutscher Builder Fan Donator

1. Its just anyoing if someone drills away your stone :c/agreed
    2.Its jsut respectless/agreed
    3agreed
    4.No class should do that/agreed
    5 AGREED

amgtree likes this.
  13. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Thank god they patched #4
    That shit was getting annoying... o-o

14. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

lol yea I know imagine how bad it would be now.

15. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I can imagine it... xD
    Worst thing ever.... xD

16. 8: No builder shall teabag another builder without permission, unless they are afk.