1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Pokemon General

Discussion in 'Other games' started by MechaTrickster, Jan 16, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. eamono

eamono Arsonist

oh god... will kangashkan be able to use giga impact and recharge in the same turn?

2. bout

bout Shark Slayer

Mega Kanghashkan lv. 100.

EVs:
    Atk +255
    Spd +255

Item:
    Choice Band

And then use Explosion on Pokemon without non-effectivenes. :D

3. eamono

eamono Arsonist

hate to break it to ya but mega pokemon have to be holding a "mega stone" of some sort in order to go to mega form

4. bout

bout Shark Slayer

Oh. :(

5. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

I also doubt this would work. I think the mechanic would work as in it did one attack. Then the secondary effects happen, and then the second attacks happen, and the second secondary effects would happen after that. To prevent shit from being 2stronk.

6. bout

bout Shark Slayer

Baby Kang should have half the stats of his mother. Such a good nerf, isn't it? :D
    </br>--- merged: Aug 11, 2013 at 11:38 PM ---</br>
    I'm playing PokeMMO from today on. I have Bulbasaur that has high both Sp. Atk. and Speed. I'm also EVing it in Sp. Atk and Speed. What move set should I use for such Fast Special Sweeper?

7. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

>fast bulbasaur

8. bout

bout Shark Slayer

I dunno, it just has highest possible speed. (29-31)

9. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

Is it me or are legendary pokemon becoming MUCH easier to catch in generations 3-5? It only took 2 ultra balls to catch Lugia on Soul Silver. On my Gold Version, Ho-Oh and Lugia were harder to catch.

10. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

All Pokemon have catch rates, its luck. I caught Entei in gold with a Great Ball. Although the main legends for BW/DP do have slightly higher catch rates.

11. bout

bout Shark Slayer

I have thrown 99 UBs, but I couldn't catch Rayquaza. Used MB for Groudon. ;_;

12. since we couldn't get anyone else to play, Contrary participates as the 8th player. he promised to just goof around though so he might not win!
    bracket:
    http://challonge.com/kagpokemon
    you can play now your games.
    the deadline for each round is next Monday 10pm GMT, it's next Monday 10pm GMT this week and it's next Monday 10pm GMT every next week (next round).

13. eamono

eamono Arsonist

Scizor will be getting a mega evolution, not officially confirmed but Hiro leaked it so it's most likely true

14. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Bammboo 2 Contrary 0

:(

Anyways I really want a Mega Gallade or Mega Rapidash. Their designs are simple enough that extra ribbons and bells might actually look good on them.

Superblackcat likes this.
  15. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

16. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Send the future ones to my for commentating. I'm not commentating these since I was a little goofy.

17. you know, that means that whoever loses Kouji/Ej will play Contrary in the LB and the loser of that game will be eliminated

not surprised

18. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

Trying out Pokemon Showdown but I get my ass handed to me almost everytime. Seems like everyone on there is too hard.

19. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

>People trying to hard in a competitive game mode
    Clearly nothing to do with the fact the fact that you are probably just bad, and people playing it competitively probably know how to play it better than standard people.

20. eamono

eamono Arsonist

There are a lot of guides and tips over at Smogon if you need help

Mods: BlueLuigi