1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Sumo: Fat Men Fall Hard

Discussion in 'Game modes' started by Marcoroni, Mar 29, 2013.

1. lilramboST6

lilramboST6 Shipwright

Just wanted to pop in and say that you've got a good server going, keep it up ;):thumbs_up:

PixieKeira and Cerbercre like this.
  2. Thebig33

Thebig33 Builder Stabber

Hello there, maccaroni. I would like to ask if i could make an application (or atleast tell me where i can make an application) for ADMIN.
    I do have some admin experience, but if you want you can put me to the test. Sorreh if i'm typing this in the wrong thread. :shad:

3. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

It'd be better to PM him that Thebig33. But fair warning that Mac is picky with his admins and he likes to keep it a small team.

4. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

Marcoroni likes this.
  5. Marcoroni

Marcoroni Builder Stabber

Haha, neat! I don't get on the forum much, so I promise I didn't copy from you. Great minds and all that, right? :D

6. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Love it :D cant wait to try it

7. ShadowBlade47

ShadowBlade47 Catapult Fodder

I love this game mode. I actually recorded some of it a while back, but I didn't know this forum post was here. :)

8. skal

skal Catapult Fodder

Hey, I've got a cool (just my opinion) map for you, it's a changed version of one of your maps, but why don't give it a go? I will make more maps soon. There:
    upload_2013-9-16_15-24-20.png

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  9. ThailandGamemingGold

ThailandGamemingGold Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hey You I Want To Use Your Mod In My Server

10. Marcoroni

Awesome! Any recordings help the server get new players, so thanks!

Just at a glance that looks a little too enclosed for sumo, but I will give it a few trial runs in the server and see how it works out. I love getting new maps; I'm running a little dry on ideas and I like the idea of eventually having too many maps for players to sit through in any one game session.

Go right ahead! If you need help setting it up, PM me. I'll be happy to help as long as I know that you're trying to figure it out on your own as well. I don't get on here too often, so don't be offended if I don't get back to you right away.

Hella likes this.
  11. SquireBiddles

SquireBiddles Builder Stabber

This server is beautiful.

12. Marcoroni

Shucks, you're beautiful too. :D

Guitarman likes this.
  13. SquireBiddles

SquireBiddles Builder Stabber

Guys, where is the sumo server?? I am having a sumo lust and I'm taking it out on the poor folks at the 5 nation RP server!

14. windwizard999

windwizard999 Haxor

Marcoroni no longer runs the SUMO server.

15. Scarr

Scarr Catapult Fodder

As I said, I have some maps. I had problems with the colors, I couldn't find colors for some blocks, where did you find them? Be sure to modify the maps if you can make them better, the second map collapses a bit easier than I expected. Some more maps should be here after about a month. Also, if you trust me enough, you could make me admin so it's easier to test maps.
    1.png 2.png

16. JaniKutscher

JaniKutscher Builder Fan Donator

Hey,that looks good.
    Thanks for making this :)