1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Ummm i cant do online play at kag.. help

Discussion in 'Help' started by Findo777, Aug 28, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Findo777

Findo777 Catapult Fodder

it says &Curl Error ingetmyinfo. I says if this keeps happening (it does) to post here. What is solution?

Edit by jackitch:
    Thread moved. Please look for the most relevant subforum next time.

2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

It looks like your account isn't premium, meaning you only get access to single player - if you want to play online, you'll need to purchase KAG.

3. Findo777

Findo777 Catapult Fodder

No thats not it, I want to play one thats not beta, the normal one, so i reinstalled it, and i seems it is not updates, no ones at server, and beta is "Half off" which is 12$ so i dont have a chouice but to play single..... know how to do update?

4. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Jackitch for silly mod :p This is the beta section, so I assumed =) If it's classic you're struggling with, then it's most likely the fail auto-patch version.

All you need to do is the following:

- Launch the game, let it update, you'll find the version is 480, or something (old)
    - Close the game and open up your KAG directory, inside the ROOT folder of KAG there is a folder called App, delete the file version.txt from this folder.
    - Launch the game again, this time it will update again and bring you to version 590, or whatever the current build is (I forget :3)

let me know if you have any problems and I will continue to try and assist :)

5. Findo777

Findo777 Catapult Fodder

well i wish i had beta :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 1, 2013, Original Post Date: Sep 1, 2013 ---
    :spam:
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 1, 2013 ---
    Wait a second...... is that a code? on my profile? is it premium code? I really apprectaite it! I dont know whta to say.... your just to nice.
    But....... can you tell me how to use it? like activate it?

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey