1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

New Hats (I do suggest you guys read this if you like hats)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kouji, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

So here's the deal, Geti plans on adding new heads to KAG and he wants the community's input, however since he's a bit busy, he left me in charge of this. Basically every once in a while (any where from every 2 weeks to a month, however this is not a promise/guaranteed thing) I'll be putting up one of these threads. In these threads, you will be allowed to vote for a hat you want in game from the list down below (How and why these hats were selected, I won't be telling you, it's a special process).

So then, RULES (if you don't read these and I slap a warning on you later, your fault for being so stupid):

1.) If you aren't voting, then don't post.
    This means:
    - No suggesting different hats. If you don't like the hat selection, then too bad, maybe next time. I personally don't care.
    - If you have a question, don't ask here, ask me via PM or on my profile
    - If you have any suggestions about the voting itself, then once again ask me via PM or on my profile
    - If you aren't going to vote, then don't make a post saying "I'm not going to vote"​
    If you can't follow this rule, you will get at least 2 warnings for spam.

2.) You get 1 post in this thread and that's it.
    This means:
    - If after you vote, you post again later saying "I want to change my vote" or "Everyone is choosing the worst hat" or something to that effect, you will get warned for spam.
    - If you vote twice, you will get warned for spam and both posts will be deleted. In other words, you forfeit your right to vote.
    - If you use an alt account to make another vote, I will delete both posts, permaban the alt and ban your main account for 2 weeks, no questions asked.​

3.) If you vote incorrectly, your vote will be ignored. You may edit your post to be correct, but it must be done so before the voting period ends.

Now for how voting works. Your options for hats are labeled A, B, C and D. You are allowed to choose 2 hats. If you want hats B and D in game then vote by posting the following:
    Code:
    B

D
    That's all. If you still for some reason can't understand this, you can view my vote after this post to see an example.

Can you post few comments or add the hat's name after the letter? Sure, as long as the comments don't break any rules listed in this thread or forum rules and as long as you listed the letters. I only care about the letters, whatever you say after the letters, I will ignore as far as voting is concerned.

Can you only vote for 1 hat? Sure, but you'll still only get 1 vote for that hat, In other words, you can't vote for the same hat twice.

Anyways, this thread will be open for 1 week. AKA this ends on Monday, September 16th, 12:00 PM GMT-7.

And finally, the list of hats (if you skipped the rules and headed straight here, I suggest you read them). The links provide a generally idea of what the hat is meant to look like.
    A: Bear Head Helm
    B: Diving Helm
    C: Roman/Greek Fancy Helm
    D: Horse Head Mask

Noburu, Drusse and Atheon like this.
  2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

A
    D

RogueCupcake likes this.
  3. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

C
    D

Mazey likes this.
  4. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

A
    C

Fernegulus likes this.
  5. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

6. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

7. Toy

Toy Bison Rider

A
    C

8. master4523

master4523 Masterful KAG Guard Global Moderator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

A
    C

Fernegulus likes this.
  9. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

10. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

B
    D

11. Blacky

Blacky Drill Rusher Tester

12. PronkaAI

PronkaAI Builder Stabber

13. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

14. GangstaWarlock

GangstaWarlock Builder Stabber

15. A
    D

16. Kiofspa

Kiofspa Shipwright

17. eamono

eamono Arsonist

18. JTG

JTG Bison Rider Tester

A D

19. A
    C

(isn't making a poll easier?)
    //edit from Kouji: not if you are allowing exactly 2 votes per person.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2013
    icemusher likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.