1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What do you do to keep KAG interesting?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dovydas, Apr 8, 2013.

1. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

You should play classic. Much better.

2. sxj

sxj Catapult Fodder

I really get alot of laughs by making me a builder, making a ''taco stand'' in the middle of the map and selling tacos a.k.a dead bodies to people :)

//merged

Guitarman and sheek like this.
  3. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

*Take a break*
    That's what I did, felt that KAG wasn't the same anymore. Came back yesterday and I'm excited to get back in the swing of things.

4. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

It`s rather simple for me. I do my dailies in gaming, such as checking the browser-based strategy games, looking up on gaming blogs to feel up-to-date with the gaming world, probably watch some vines and looking for a new game to play. When I`m finally bored I start playing KAG and it feels like new everytime, and I do not play more than two rounds.

That`s the secret, I do not play more than two rounds before taking another brake.

5. I don't know, KAG just stays interesting =) What actually might help me is playing all three classes, I always want to play at least one x)

6. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

Builder is actually a lot more fun than you probably think.

Conquerer likes this.
  7. Hmm, let me think.... Lets see.... Killing peepsX3!

8. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

Is there anything else to do besides that and building? C'mon bro.

9. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Yah. You can dig.

In fact, people like digging so much that we have a term for them.
    And they are hated everywhere they go. With "everywhere" usually being your base. From below.

HNNNNNG

Not to derail the thread, though... I like trying to make crazy contraptions with trampolines. Shame sandbox got removed. I have to minecraft in some server while people try to kill me.