1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ArtisticPaintAlt (APA) - Kag mapping tool

Discussion in 'Community Dev Corner' started by Asu, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Downburst, Mazey
  1. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

APA project is stopped.
    ( We are gonna to make a new one with Robinskie. The APA testers will be in the list but we don't post the thread for now unless we didn't find a way to write pixel by pixel a PNG. )

2. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

If you are using Game Maker,you'll need to make DLL to save the .png image as 24bits.

link6155 likes this.
  3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Just an fyi, you don't need to save in 24Bit if it's for Beta maps. 32bit works fine.

4. Asu

First problem, GM built-in functions can only save as 16-bit BMP ( Very stupid yup ), I'm not sure about it.
    The editor will be both alpha and beta so we will need 24-bit PNG saving. I asked CBNA ( french GM community ) for some help

5. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

When I started my app I asked for the help of some menthors in GM international community,he told me to make a DLL,that's what you have to do.

6. Asu

Mods: Downburst, Mazey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.