1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

HELP! WRONGLY ACCUSED IN AUS CTF AND CANT EXPLAIN MYSELF TO ADMINS

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by xXLONGSHOTXx, Oct 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXLONGSHOTXx

xXLONGSHOTXx Shark Slayer
    1. Mania - MANIA

hello, im xXLONGSHOTXx and have been wrongly accused of being Ducko, having all my alts banned and muted, unable to explain myself but here. the admin who took wrong action was Canadian(number here cant remember) and idk what ducko did wrong but i was to blame, they are planning to IP ban me and i fear this thread will never be seen. please anyone help to get me back to the only server i love. i made sleazemaster after i made longshot. i made sleaze just for fun, to fool around. next minute everyone is calling me gurin and ducko, i try to tell them im not but they will not listen. i was banned today. just anyone HELP! the server is AUS CTF. :( help, i know no one will read this because they all hate me but its worth a try

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  2. xXLONGSHOTXx

1. Mania - MANIA

is anyone on my side? because the staff of aus ctf have NO RIGHT to mute and ban me WITHOUT SOME EVIDENCE.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 9, 2013, Original Post Date: Oct 9, 2013 ---
    they now ip banned me

3. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

On a different account you were saying you were ducko, and then you come onto to your main account, (xxlongshotxx) and start acting like a complete douche to everyone, and this time saying that you weren't ducko. I didn't even mute you in the first place for being ducko, just for utter faggotry. It was only 10 minutes anyway, but once you started spamming with your clan tag I was forced to ban you.

EDIT: You obviously know how to get rid of an ip ban, because after I banned you, you came back on your alt with the same clan tag asking why xxlongshotxx was banned :^)

link6155 likes this.
  4. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

1. Fyi, server owners can do whatever they want on their server, even banning non-griefing players if they wanted too.

2. In the event that this thread is closed because it doesn't belong here, take your complaint over to the server thread: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/australian-ctf-server-online.9908/ . Be warned, if you get out of hand, moderators will likely ban your forum account too.

5. xXLONGSHOTXx

1. Mania - MANIA

i created a new account

6. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

this^

Locking thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.