1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Chickens (Cluck Cluck)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cm41757, Oct 23, 2013.

?

Do YOU think chickens are derpy?

1. Yes, way too derpy.

19.5%
  2. Nope, there perfictilylyllyyylylyly fine.

45.5%
  3. Pineapple

35.1%
  1. cm41757

cm41757 Builder Stabber

I have tried in many ways, eg. feed them grain, feed them grass, breed them, to get them to make eggs. But these things seem just to be.... :chicken:DERPY:chicken:. So...
    HOW DO I GET THESE THINGS TO NOT BE DERBY AND LAY SOME EGGS? Please help! My team depends on it! :eek:!!!

2. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

If your team depends on eggs in order to win games then I would stop playing the game if I were you imo.

3. cm41757

cm41757 Builder Stabber

Oh... but how do I get theese things to work?

4. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Put two next to each other in a 'pen'

cm41757 likes this.
  5. cm41757

cm41757 Builder Stabber

I did that. Seems to not really work. :|
    edit: A bug maybe?
    editedit: Nah I got it to work.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 23, 2013, Original Post Date: Oct 23, 2013 ---
    Wait I got the egg but they only explode and a chicken appears, what else do they do? Can I cook them?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  6. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

chickens should be removed, theyre dumb and give knights another advantage that they do not need at all

7. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

ikr, im not a fan of one good knight flying across the map via bombjumpchicken and winning the game, its kind of gay

8. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

If it only takes one knight to win the match, you have far greater issues to worry about. Anyway, yes chickens are god-awful and should be thrown into the fires of Mount Doom. They are good fun though.

9. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

Ratka, in big matches usually one knight cant win the match however in smaller ones like 5v5 aka clan war situations the chicken becomes an instrument of fly over everything and win. theres no issue with knight combat like your eluding to, the issue is chickens and nothing else.

10. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Make some 4x4 rooms here or there, place only 1 chicken inside and wait. It will take long but just wait.

11. SergeantPL

SergeantPL Base Burner

Chickens?? hmm maybe create egg shop for selling eggs ?? Chickens are useless i think, but its animal, that making game better look... :zchicken:

12. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Maybe you should probs get more information beforehand before posting:

13. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

Even Counter-Strike had chickens, it's a tribute you see.

MadDog, FuzzyBlueBaron and Mazey like this.
  14. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

Being I am kinda getting tired of matches where one pro-player is all the team, or enemy team, needs to destroy a base(When multiple pro-players are on, it is more hoping they are split between both teams... ._.), I gotta admit chickens just give them one more advantage to make it easier to get into that base and destroy everything...Mountain maps or cliff maps, man, so painful!

Maybe make it impossible to glide across an entire map with them?

15. steve_jobs

steve_jobs Bison Rider

meh, I think the bigger problem is how large the knights shield hitbox is while gliding. You have to hit them in the but, you can't hit their body side on.

If the hitbox was bigger, Knights would be a sitting duck while gliding.

_Cuffs_ likes this.
  16. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It is impossible. xD
    You cant glide across a whole map... unless you start on the maps highest point... which is impossible unless your map was made to almost reach the bottom... like...a single layer before the void and make a massive like... tower.. but other than that.. cant happen. o-o

17. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

*Reads post*
    *Goes to explain that it is possible on maps with mountains or when people build towers*
    *Sees who wrote that post*
    ::P:

18. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Haha. Funny. >n>
    But yes.. I know it's possible.. but you said ACROSS the map. xD

Crabmaster likes this.
  19. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

True true, logically if there is a hill at the edge of either side of a map you cannot go across from the top of the first to the top of the second! That'd probably be a bug if you could! xD "Chickens fly perfectly horizontal!"

Actually recently I realized any small map with a mountain in the center is a snowball map...Doesn't even require chickens to render a base easy to destroy to anyone who is even moderately good at bomb jumping...

All these knight mobilities!

20. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Chickens be strong as fuck if they can fly perfectly horizontal while being held onto by a heavy ass knight... xD
    Now that I think of it. If you have a well placed wall on a large map, you can very easily fly across to the enemy base. But without one, and you got one at your base, the best you can do is fly like.. what... 3/4ths of the way over... maybe even less. The only thing that matters is position, height, and what in gods name is in your way... which is always walls.
    Like for example... I was in Beo's server.. cheating in some chickens since im admin and all that.. gliding my way over to the enemy... my teams wall was like... 100 blocks from spawn and like.. 50 blocks high.. maybe more... so with that, I can glide about half-way across the map. But due to a not so well placed wall, got across the mid and flew straight at the enemy base...
    What im trying to say, is that if you had two points in two parts of the map. You can Spiderman your way across a map and into the greedy bloodthristy paws of the enemy. (Kinda meaning that scene from the newer Spiderman movie... the part where the was those conveniently placed cranes which were swung out to lead spiderman to the boss...)