1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Fireworks

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by giggiggiggiggig, Oct 6, 2013.

?

Do you think this is a good idea or bad.

1. Yes

62.5%
  2. No

37.5%
Mods: Rainbows
  1. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

So they're griefing tools and traps that result in new players being banned all the time.
    Also what the hell is with your poll? Yes or no if it's good or bad? That doesn't make any sense

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
    SMASH1413 and Guitarman like this.
  2. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

If they were to be implemented I think they would most commonly be like a hybrid between a fire and bomb arrow for archer, except for knight. You say it would fly "wonky" which im guessing you mean that it wouldn't fly in a straight line. Like Mecha said, it could lead the accidental greifing of your own base. I think its a cool idea, but is not something that should be added to the game. Knights are a melee class, if you want long range, be an archer. There is a reason why the classes are all so different.

3. giggiggiggiggig

giggiggiggiggig Bison Rider

Well i said it wouldn't light things on fire and also what i say doesn't mean that that should be that i could be anything like it doesn't have to fly wonky it doesn't have to make fire also i think maybe it shouldn't destroy blocks well because it probably isn't even strong enough to destroy most blocks. But what i said doesn't mean that is what i want it to be those are just ideas so this can have different physics not just the ones listed.

4. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

There's no reason to add in fireworks except to sedate your need for pretty/funny things. You already got your ugly ass horsehead that completely ruins the aesthetic of the game for me. (because its a fucking horse mask) If you want fireworks, just mod them.

Duplolas likes this.
  5. giggiggiggiggig

This is a suggestion ok

6. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Its a suggestion, like One said, that isn't needed in game, like annoying ass horse head.

7. giggiggiggiggig

Exactly.

8. JaniKutscher

JaniKutscher Builder Fan Donator

That would be epic , but if griefers step onto the server and sues it , it would be bad :c

9. giggiggiggiggig

well no one uses bomb arrows and bombs to grief barely so why would they even use the fire-works for greifing?

10. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Why would you necro this stupid thread >_>

Mods: Rainbows