1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Lonely Servers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cm41757, Oct 28, 2013.

?

Do you like TTH and RTDM or like ROLEPLAY and CTF?

1. I like TTH.

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. I like RTDM.

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  3. I like ROLEPLAY.

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  4. I like CTF.

17 vote(s)
    41.5%
  5. I like both RTDM and TTH.

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  6. I like both ROLEPLAY and CTF.

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  7. I like all of them! :>

10 vote(s)
    24.4%
  1. cm41757

cm41757 Builder Stabber

[​IMG] Thats my face right now with some people. No one plays TTH or RTDM/TDM on KAG Beta. ONLY CTF and ROLEPLAY. This is making me really annoyed and also the owner are probably sad as well that no one visits these servers. :rektlord::>:(::rektlord::>:(:. I would like some people to actually TRY these servers and see if they like them. Not just say they hate them and play something else. Please tell me this post will get me atleast 5 people to play TTH or RTDM.

PS. I absolutely hate CTF.

2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

It's upside down in Australia, here the majority prefer TtH, where as I prefer CTF, but it rarely gets played over TtH ;_; Such is life! Maybe you could come join us for some games ;) I'll give you ping kick immunity :3

3. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Why do australians prefer TTH? gimme ping kick inmunity I'll join there :€

Cirom likes this.
  4. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

I've got the same situation as kaizokuroof. Whenever I play, the US TTH servers are always full and not any US CTF servers. Always have to play with 200 ping on beos. I love CTF.

5. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Steam release is in the near future. KAG Beta has been built, so eventually they will come.

Also I have been building hype in some different communities. Facepunch (Garry's Mod), Firepowered Gaming (TF2), and a few others. People are really excited for the steam release.

Gurin likes this.
  6. cm41757

cm41757 Builder Stabber

I'm not forcing you. I'm just saying maybe other people could try them.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 29, 2013, Original Post Date: Oct 29, 2013 ---
    Which server?

7. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I usually prefer CTF, but I really just like servers with low ping (for me) and a bunch of other people. If that happens to be TTH, then I'll play it.

8. TDM is horrible, it's like someone took RTDM and separated all the stuff that made it unique.
    Roleplay is roleplay: people who can't speak English "roleplaying" in a brutal sidescroller game.
    TTH is ok I guess, I really dislike it but my concerns might not be a thing for other people.
    CTF is true as fuck.

FuzzyBlueBaron, Jlordo and Contrary like this.
  9. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Roleplay is only for building a nation of OP knights and then waging war on everyone else by saying "needs blood for the blood god"

Apronymous and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  10. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

NO choice for TTH, RTDM/TDM and CTF!!!!!!!!!

11. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

They did try them, that is why they hate them. I doubt people go blindly into the game and say "Fuck that server which I have never tried or seen." and ignore it. People have their own interests, if you want to play a certain gamemode then fine, but don't try to force them into liking something.

12. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I prefer CTF to TTH and whenever I'm in the mood for some good kag action, there's never anyone on CTF.

I'm not going to bitch about it though, because in a week I'll be pissed that all the servers are full of steam noobs. I'm not even sure which alternative is worse right now.

13. jwoo2023

jwoo2023 Shopkeep Stealer

I know right! In Aus everyone plays everything, its annoying how no one joins the Aus servers D:

14. Crafterfr33

Crafterfr33 Bison Rider

Challenges, anyone? :D