1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I just want to play the game

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Bromite, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Bromite

Bromite Shipwright

Well, earlier today I found this game, and I've been playing it for a few minutes, and I would really love to play more, but there's one problem. MY CONNECTION
    My connection is mostly good, but it's always spiking, and thus I get banned from every server I go into. So I literally cannot play the game. Period.

2. smalltrouble

smalltrouble Shipwright

It's your internet that's causing the problem, not the game. Make sure you have nothing open in the background sometimes that can help.

3. Bromite

Bromite Shipwright

It's not my internet. I have several games that I also play that I have almost no latency issues with whatsoever.

4. Noc

Noc Bison Rider

Make sure to join a server in your location.

5. Bromite

Bromite Shipwright

I am, but my pings spikes horribly with every server. Infact, I did try to log onto the Hephaistos server in the hope that the admin was on and could raise the ping cap, but they weren't.

6. Noc

Noc Bison Rider

I wish I could help you, but I'm not sure what to do. If you're on windows do ctr. alt delete and open task manager. Right click KAG and set it to high priority. That's really the best I can think of.

7. Mornaval

Mornaval Shopkeep Stealer

Do you use wireless internet?

8. Bromite

Bromite Shipwright

No, but the modem is connected to a router.