1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Server keeps disconnecting players

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by lazysloth, Nov 6, 2013.

1. lazysloth

lazysloth Builder Stabber

My server kicks everyone out but is still running, sometimes I can't see it on the list. I opened all the necessary ports.

2. webkinz96647

webkinz96647 Catapult Fodder

what is your server name? is it beta?

3. lazysloth

lazysloth Builder Stabber

It is the steam one so I think it is beta. It is called TDM :3 Server. I tried custom config with increased slots and other settings but it still kicked out the players, so I used the default config with changed server name. I checked the logs but it just says the players left. It lists at the time(3 players, me my friend and another online player) leaving one by one. It is running debian 7.

4. webkinz96647

oh i guess i can't help, i don't have the full version so i cannot go on the steam servers to help you out, sorry :(

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

This is the Classic section, not the Beta.

6. webkinz96647

lol your right, wow i was absent minded :P Lazysloth can you just write the name of the server? i'll search it