1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Gold has hit Steam

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Xanoxis-Rawr

Xanoxis-Rawr Arsonist

I have a question. There was a key on IndieGameStand, Desura Key, and Game Key. You can get from Desura Steam Key if I recall corectly. Does that work or only Game Key is valid option to get Steam Key?

Game Key was used by friend, I ask about this because Im curious if I can give someone Desura Key for Steam Key for another person.

2. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Well, technically you're violating the rules by giving them out to your friends.

3. Xanoxis-Rawr

Xanoxis-Rawr Arsonist

Not really, I bought game long time ago, and another key on Indie Game Stand. Im just not sure how Desura Key works.

4. Berzerkra

Berzerkra Builder Stabber

Well, I contacted support about this and they said they can't give me a Steam key because of some problems with the key generation. Uhm, yeah. Great. Ah well, I guess I'll have to wait it out then.

*EDIT* Ah, finally. Seems like they fixed it. My Panel shows the key options now. All is good :)

VanHuek likes this.
  5. cschm49

cschm49 Shopkeep Stealer

It's great see that there are more people on the servers now
    Or has it always been like that (I haven't played in a while :oops:)

6. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Nope it wasn't, we have this huge increase in currently playing users since we hit Steam and it keeps growing daily.

7. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

And then comes the youtubers.

8. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Yesterday was the fist time I played beta (now just KAG) in ages and I had missed some stuff but was still one of the best there!
    Smash continuing to 'teach' noobs the way that I learnt!

(You do get that I mean kill and kill until they get the hang of it? That's how I learnt :D) Lol!

Anyways great work guys, one day instead of the other games that are huge atm...it will be KAG!

9. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Honestly re: sharing keys, I don't mind you doing it if they're going to play the game and "can't afford" to buy it, ie they wouldn't buy it anyway - just keep in mind that if one of you is banned, we'll probably ban all of the related accounts, so be sure to keep your friends from being assholes.

Fate likes this.
  10. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

good thing my friends are aren't assholes.... or friends. :D
    just kidding.

Hey here's an idea, someone stream playing this please, it would be reallly really cool.

11. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Well, since King Arthur's Gold hit Steam, there are few people streaming the gameplay. Take a look here: http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/King Arthur's Gold and sure, the more of them, the better for us.

12. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

My KAG on steam won't connect to steam thing. The shift+tab doesn't work and I can't take screenshots with f12 and upload them using steam. What is happening?

13. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

You opened through Steam right?

14. Well, about this, i guess people will have to be self-conscious in whether they are going to offer a key just to their friends or they will start scamming people and selling keys... :/

15. Saigon

Saigon Builder Stabber

Well, the purchase count sure did raise! Congratulations guys ^^

Digger101 likes this.
  16. Razzey

Razzey Builder Stabber

So umm.. any key if from Desura?

17. cschm49

cschm49 Shopkeep Stealer

I'm enjoying shredding the new comers to the game (I teach them where I can)

18. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

It makes me happy to see all those people saying : I don't know what's goin on, but this is amazing!

19. RetardedUsername

RetardedUsername Catapult Fodder

Kind of the feeling I get everytime I play this game. I even stop at random times just to try to understand what's going on, then I get killed.

20. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

What is with all of these sketchy names. It feels like I'm playing on a Russian server at 2 in morning