1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Account name taken?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by HenTie, Oct 26, 2011.

1. HenTie

HenTie Shipwright

I know I shouldn't be whining about losing it since it's such a common name, but I originally owned the account "Henry" and it's been taken by someone else.

I have about 2~3 emails that I could have registered it with.

My only proof that I owned "Henry" before: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-txvQZfkss

If it's not possible to redeem my username due to it's commonality then that's fine as well.

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hahaha, I think it's reserved because it's the name we chose for the bot players sadly :P
    We ended up nuking the database so your email won't help sadly. You'll likely just have to pick another :/ sorry about that, sucks to lose an identity.

3. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

That's not strictly true Geti, we still have access to the old db.
    I sorted out a similar problem the other day by confirming their email like this.

However, if Henry really is reserved then that's a separate issue we won't be resolving.