1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

Anyone who doesn't like the new steam guys are stupid, without steam the game would of died.

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Shush, Ej. If the term serves an adequate purpose (like in this case, highlighting the discrimination that Steam players seem to be getting from some groups) then let it stand.

{edit}
    And, One, I couldn't agree more. ::):

3. Peasantflayer

Peasantflayer Catapult Fodder

Hello,

I bought KAG two days ago and have played it ever since ::P:

Anyway, I thought I should introduce myself here and join the community ::):

I'm from Austria and English is my second language, so please forgive me any spelling/grammatical erorrs I might make...

I'll see you guys on the battlefield!

Peasantflayer (or Feebles, thats the name my enemies stutter in fear when they crawl before me, in game ::D:)

4. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Welcome to KAG Feeble Peasant.

5. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

Welcome Feebles! Glad you like KAG.

BTW: English was perfect.

6. MajorCrimes

MajorCrimes Catapult Fodder

Finally bought KAG on Steam yesterday, having played the free version in the past. Only reason I never bought it a year ago was because of a little financial crisis and therefore me not having any money in my Paypal account. Though recently I bought some Steam Store credit and had enough to pick it up finally. Glad I did, because this game is incredibly fun. I won't prattle on any longer, but yeah, long story short. Hi.

7. Peasantflayer

Peasantflayer Catapult Fodder

Hello,

Thanks for the warm welcome :heart:

@lamaclay
    Awesome, I'm trying to perfect my English so I'm really glad to hear this.

@ MajorCrimes
    Hello and welcome! :thumbs_up:

8. Superblackcat

Welcome to the game Major Crime.

9. Taiga

Taiga Based God Donator

Amen, brother One

10. Divad

Divad Catapult Fodder

I've put 8 hours into this game so far. I really like it, but having some problems with the mouse control. It's only really a problem with the builder, he seems to place objects randomly and it gets really annoying. Also, I think if they made controller support I would enjoy the game a little more. Any word on controller support? The only thing that I think would need to be changed is to cycle through the options for items and inventory like most other games with a D-pad. Dose this make sense to anyone?

11. Superblackcat

Umm, It's a lot faster to click for a builder, especially if you memorize where everything is. Also, I believe you lack a spacebar to change the orientation?

12. Tulvar

Tulvar Catapult Fodder

Hmhm. Well hello good sirs and ladies. :thumbs_up: Amazing little world you have there. Shame I didn't discover it prior to steam posting. Even had my first run in with a tamed :bison: the other day. Great amusing fun stuff. If anyone knows of a free build server send me a message. Or silly teams that like to expirement more than get anything done X3. I have some neat experimental:boulder: traps to show folks. Yay to new ways to :skull:. Okay I'll stop using them for words but anways. my IGN is actually Asatrix but because I got access through steam on here its Tulvar. :gold: makes the knights go round ^^

13. Flippeh

Flippeh Catapult Fodder

Well.... how do I start.

Just bought the game, and I must say, it's bloody brilliant! Oh! Where are my manners!

'Ellos, my name is Flippy! I'm a gamer that currently lives in Australia. I enjoy long walks on the beach, anime and over reacting to everything. Can't wait to meet more members of this lovely forum.

EDIT: My game name is "Flippeh" because Flippy was taken... call me either ;)

14. Liamkrbrown

Liamkrbrown Catapult Fodder

So I'm new, found the game a few days ago, and jesus how did it slip under my radar! seems like a great community you got here!
    Im 19 From uk-Wales.
    This game is for too addicting for my own good..
    Hope to see you all in-game soon!
    Also, anyone got any ideas on plans for zombie fortress being brought to the new version?
    Thanks!
    Liam

15. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Welcome guys, hope you'll have some fun times here!

@Liamkrbrown zombie mode is currently only available in the alpha/classic version of the game. Though, there are modders working on a version of it for the full release.

16. Superblackcat

Welcome to the games guys!

17. EspilonSkillz

EspilonSkillz Catapult Fodder

Hey, I've had KAG for awhile now, since before it was even purchasable. But I have just now decided to check out the forums. So hello everyone!

18. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

Welcome to the forums! 25252525

19. Liamkrbrown

Liamkrbrown Catapult Fodder

You say modders are working on it, now, does that mean it wont be official ?
    But thanks for the reply! would love to see that be added, my favourite gamemode!
    Also, the other day i saw a mod that was being worked on, a sandbox survival mode, cant remember the name of it, any ideas?

20. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It's literally called Sandbox Survival, haha. Although the name of the team is Viridi Militis which might be the name you're looking for.

And as for Zombies, once they're done being modded I think they'll be added as an official game mode.

Mods: Gurin