1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG I can't access my KAG account in-game.(Details Inside)

Discussion in 'Help' started by QueenOfVaccine, Nov 9, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Could you guys try to install the classic KAG and try to login there with login info you use to get on these forums?

2. 228lalka

228lalka Catapult Fodder

All the same
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 10, 2013, Original Post Date: Nov 10, 2013 ---
    All the same
    :QQ:

3. Downburst

So what usernames have you tried creating an account with?

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

There is no reason to create multiple accounts on KAG. It won't help you.

5. Furai

@Kapvera - I've linked your account manually.
    @228lalka - it seems that you have already linked the account lalka0 to your Steam and you are actually playing KAG now.

6. QueenOfVaccine

QueenOfVaccine Catapult Fodder

7. Furai

Do you still have these issues or not? @Kapvera

8. TakeTheRisk

TakeTheRisk Catapult Fodder

I an unable to turn off ALL parental controls as it is not my computer. I can only allow pacific website links. Is there any other way to play this game online without completely turing off parental controls?
    Every game i have played in my life has never needed this to be turned off to access the internet. If you are charging £6.00+ for this game then you must be having a laugh. Talk to your coders and consider rethinking simple coding.

9. Furai

First of all insulting us won't get your problem fixed. This came up only recently and is already looked at - no ETA on fix. We are Independent Developers with limited resources. Especially time because we are too few to deal with everything. Also there is no way for us to test every possible combination of setup of users' computers.

Your bold approach makes me not want to help you but I'll do my best because that's why I'm here.

10. Furai

According to the database everything works for you, you have already connected your account to Steam. @TakeTheRisk
    Do you care to share what have you done? Most of the users were reporting that only disabling the parental control completely worked for them.

11. TakeTheRisk

Sorry for insulting your company but you should get these problems sorted ASAP if your charging £6.00 for this game. The reason your database says this is because the owner of my computer let me test if the parent controls actually fixed the problem.

Still could you answer my question "Is there any other way to play this game online without completely turing off parental controls?"

thank you for your support

12. Furai

We are doing our best to get fixes there as soon as possible. For now it's the only solution, I'm sorry.

One more question, is it now working on your account since your account got linked?

FliesLikeABrick likes this.
  13. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

TakeTheRisk, this is an issue we are actively looking into. We are unable so far to find why Mac Parental Controls have this impact on KAG, and are trying to find developer documentation from Apple about what specific things Parental Controls do. We apologize for the inconvenience but you need to understand that our userbase is growing rapidly and this is a problem we did not previously know about. It only came to light with the playerbase explosion as we released on Steam.

Furai and sinnertie like this.
  14. TakeTheRisk

No unfortunately. Made no difference.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 12, 2013, Original Post Date: Nov 12, 2013 ---
    Thank you. Please try your hardest. Its a great game and I would rather support it than keep insulting it but I'm sure you can understand why I'm so angry.

15. Kapvera

Kapvera Catapult Fodder

Furai,I have the problem yet.::(:

16. azaraqui99

azaraqui99 Catapult Fodder

17. Downburst

Steam seems to be down right now. You should be able to play if you made a separate KAG account that you've linked to steam. Start your KAG without steam and login on your kag account.

18. azaraqui99

azaraqui99 Catapult Fodder

Thanks for helping , i playing fine now ^^

19. ditalos

ditalos Catapult Fodder

help please,im too with same error

20. FOVAN

FOVAN Catapult Fodder

yeah I just recently got the same error.

I'm on Mac and have always been launching it from the only account on the computer that has no parental controls.

I've also tried restarting my computer- no avail.

Totally appreciate your help Furai - here's to hoping you guys can offer some insight into the problem! Bugs can be so pesky.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 2, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 2, 2015 ---
    just tagging you in a reply here, not sure if that helps or not, i'm sort of new to these forums ^^

Also, I've ben playing KAG for a quite a few months now just fine, so its strange that this problem seems to come out of nowhere.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey