1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mine Defusal

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by TheChosenOne2000, Nov 14, 2013.

?

Agree

1. Na

75.0%
  2. Ya

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

I like the idea of sticky mines, I like mines the way they are. No problem about them, just have to be smart to use them.

2. I dont care if my title is bad, go make ur own title. I just want feedback

3. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I think I already told you guys to quit the flame baiting and the flaming you did, if this keeps up I'll start handing out warnings and deleting stuff.

4. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

I don't play Builder very often. If you couldn't guess, I play Archer most of the time, and their only method of disarming is shooting the mine, which causes it to explode.

I don't believe the "you uneducated faggot" was necessary. If you're going to make a point, have the courtesy to make it without offhand insults, please.

Contrary likes this.
  5. What is Flame Bait?

6. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

Taken from Urban Dictionary:
    Flame bait can be a person unfamiliar with a certain discussion/topic on an internet discussion group, possibly saying things that would provoke an angry, teasing, or overall negative response.
    1)KingR3aper: Starcraft II is going to suck. It is going to be the same thing as Starcraft I with new graphics. You're all losers.

(Here, KingR3aper, being the 'troll', is purposely provoking an angry or negative response from offended starcraft fans. Flame Baiting)

(offended fans)
    STRCFTFAN1337: GO SCRWE URSELF STARCRAFT IS AWESOME U FAG
    ILESSTHAN3BLZRD: GTFO YOUTUBE STARCRAFT IS BOSS
    IMA13YROLDBOI: NO YOURS TUPID! U ONLY SAY THAT CUZ U SUCK AT THE GAME
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2) Imanub123: Hey, I'm new to computers. I'm at a local library right now. My friend said that I have to clean out my computer, thats why it was so slow. So I opened my computer and scrubbed with soap and water, and now its not working. Does anyone know why?

Mrgudsenseofsmell: I smell Flamebait...o.o
    KingR3aper: ....Dear god. Why are you even alive? Do you forget to breathe?
    1337sauce: *facepalm* I've never heard something so frking stupid in my life.

7. Ohhhhhhh, Ya i see

8. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

This thread is beyond salvation. Locking.

Mods: Rainbows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.