1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Clash of the Sundered Kingdom

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Contrary, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boea

Boea Such Beta

We need more RP, balance the Competes with the sugary RP's.

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

This is a competitive KAG league, there is no RP, just a backstory.

Joiken likes this.
  3. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Well, competition is fun. But I do see what you're saying. I think many people will be trying very hard to win but seeing as we're accepting everyone there will be a wide range of skill levels. In this tournament you will be facing some of the best in KAG, but also some beginners as well.

I encourage roleplaying if you are so inclined; adding a bit of context to the fighting really does make things more fun. But the focus here is gameplay and competition.

4. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I would hope it would only be minor roleplaying though... I really wouldn't want the builder on my team building wind mills and towers shaped like castle ones just to look cool.

Things like everyone wearing the same hat would be really the only roleplaying I would like to see. But I guess as long as it doesn't cause a disadvantage to my team it would be ok.

Chowderman likes this.
  5. What about the 1 Builder, 1 Archer, 3 knights stuff?

6. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Each match will be 5v5.

7. Got it, thank you.

8. fuck roleplay, this is about training my scrubs so they become kag super soldiers

Superblackcat, Galabranth and Joiken like this.
  9. Erm Ej, does that mean you are a major scrub or what? :rekt:

Rayne likes this.
  10. that means everybody will end up with a team of shitters and this is matter of who trains his shitters best

i speak the truth

Joiken likes this.
  11. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I mean, you can try to train your team the most you can, but when you have 1 single really good player on a team, not saying any names or anything, but hes a super cool guy, hes "2cool", you can win with ease.

12. Mazey

tbh most look quite good.

13. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Quite fancy indeed. I approve. = w=

14. Boea

Boea Such Beta

We pretty much have Each Other, the Characteristics of the House/Lord, and Hats[?], this is plenty enough to make some minor rp.
    Since everything is war-ravaged, and then, suddenly there able-bodied soldiers, it'd be reasonable to say that there wouldn't be much focus on making cool castles/wasting time, it'd just be the Houses trying to do that final push to destroy the other.

15. Mazey

Just rp somewhere else than while the official match is going on.

Chowderman likes this.
  16. Bint

Bint Haxor

:') We will stay strong through this war as long as we have one another my love.
    //how's that for rping?

17. Suddenly I don't want to kill anymore...

Rayne, Joiken and Bint like this.
  18. Aeynia

Aeynia Obligatory Mute Girl Donator

Love always finds a way.

19. lilramboST6

lilramboST6 Shipwright

Yeah, I didn't mean to say that competitive isn't fun, because it's reason anyone joins, I've just never been a huge fan of things getting TOO serious. Thanks for the answer :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.