1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Chickens (Cluck Cluck)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cm41757, Oct 23, 2013.

?

Do YOU think chickens are derpy?

1. Yes, way too derpy.

19.5%
  2. Nope, there perfictilylyllyyylylyly fine.

45.5%
  3. Pineapple

35.1%
  1. Personal, I don't think KAG was meant to be a super realistic game, more of a fun, different take on modern games. Whether or not that's actually what the KAG team was going for, I don't know, that's just how I see the game.

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Anyone who thinks we were going for "realistic" with KAG should consider getting help. Chickens, bomb jumping, water ammo, healing burgers and the muscle princess should really hint that our direction is more towards comedy and fun than gritty medieval realism.

Guitarman, Piano, Aeynia and 3 others like this.
  3. Kriegson

Kriegson Catapult Fodder

Chickens are the most valuable part of the team, every time I make sure we can build them a stone coop with background walls and traps defending them in order to preserve the great chicken empire.

4. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Saddens me how many people have that issue... chickens are right now my favorite creature in this game. They're somewhat op sure, but not the worst. Best thing to do is shoot down a flying knight or put tall spiky walls in his way... :I

5. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Chickens are perfectly fine in this game, you don't have that much of an advantage unless a builder builds you a tower that you can glide from, but even so you can still take them out with one arrow or a wall.

If people are ending the game by flying cross map then bombing your base to nothing, then you need to pay attention to the map more.

Sirpixelot and RadioActive like this.
  6. Aeynia

Aeynia Obligatory Mute Girl Donator

But Minimap OP!

7. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Just make sure you are inside something, then you can't be found on the minimap.

8. Aeynia

If your opponents are building a tower large enough to chicken glide into your base, you'll see it on the map.

9. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Then you aren't inside anything, and should be seen.
    Paratroopers are very good at skirting peoples view area when they do high jumps.

10. Aeynia

What are you even talking about "being inside of something"? Tunneling doesn't use chickens, and is irrelevant to the discussion.

11. Boea

Boea Such Beta

That's the point, you are a flying pie in the sky, it is in view range of everyone so why not stick it up on the map.
    As far as caving goes, chickens heavily decreases downward acceleration, and can allow you to wall run when/where you can't normally.

12. JaniKutscher

JaniKutscher Builder Fan Donator

They are realy glitch :/ they sometimes glitch around in the floor .

13. Nivlac_13

Nivlac_13 Shopkeep Stealer

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  14. Powse

Powse Haxor

Maybe you should reward adding content to wiki with some forum points or so... To make people more involved with completing it!

15. Nivlac_13

Nivlac_13 Shopkeep Stealer

If I had the power I would.

16. Aroogala

Aroogala King Arthur's GARDener

Lets turn the derpy chickens into Chicken Bombs :D. Free chickennn!

17. Wow, this subject is just funny to talk about. I like chickens as they are. OP is when one team has something and the other doesn't. If both teams have them then they're really not OP right? Both teams can use them?!?!?!

18. SamuraiCupcake

SamuraiCupcake Builder Stabber

Well one of the funnest things I like to do in KAG is build a tower as high as I can possibly go, with wood then reinforce it with stone so it doesn't get burned. Then, I build a platform with cata, chicken coop and a tunnel there and next to tent for fast access. Good Sir Pixelot and I had a lot fun launching each other all the way to the other side of map.:X3:

:dance::chicken::teabag::chicken::knight:
    CHICKEN LAUNCHER!!! Cocked and ready to fire!!! (yes I know terrible pun)

So yeah, if used appropriatly, chickens are OP... BUT INCREDIBLY FUN AND HILARIOUS!!! And an homage to Zelda. Can I haz Link hat? ::P:

Sir_Walter likes this.
  19. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

20. ZeldaMarioDude

ZeldaMarioDude Tree Planter

Think about it. How about if builders/archers flying pass through enemy's defense?