1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What Are You Working On?

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by LostPix, May 9, 2013.

1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Pssssst.. Use LICEcap...

Robinskie likes this.
  2. Boea

Boea Such Beta

I don't understand the reasoning behind why Archers shouldn't be knocked back.
    Explosive forces affect everyone, it's just that Knights can block the damage, and make use of the massive amount of force that it imparts on them, for locomotion, since they don't die.

3. Trogar

Trogar Tree Planter

I'm thinking about reskinning the default archer body, to make it look less of a bath robe, and adding some new sounds.

skinq.PNG

I just had one question though. I assume that the pink pixel is the point which the player's head is centered, but on some of these there are yellow pixels like up above. What is the difference?

giggiggiggiggig and Gurin like this.
  4. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

I think one the yellow one has the head under the pixels pink the head is above

giggiggiggiggig likes this.
  5. In invisibility, the character shouldn't be able to attack, just be able breeze through the battlefield.

6. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It's for balance purposes.

They can't.

7. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Apart from being in front or in back, i think the yellow casts the 2nd head from the head spritesheet. What is more, usually the pink or yellow sprite fits with the sprite between the eeys of each head.

8. Trogar

Trogar Tree Planter

Cool, thanks. Do you know how to make the archer's quiver rotate horizontally? I'm trying to make a side quiver for him instead, and so I have drawn the sprite horizontally but the sprite instead comes out rotated ~30 counter-clockwise due to programming.

9. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

could you post any image? i can't see what you mean

You could for instance add a quiver for each of the sprites and delete the original. Considering the archer sprite sheet is the smaller it would't be so hard.

10. Trogar

Trogar Tree Planter

Archerwierd.gif
    As you can see, the quiver is pretty much at the right height, but its rotation is all messed up. I could probably just do what you said, but I would prefer to take the easier route, especially since I'm already going to be doing a backpack for each of the frames.

11. JaniKutscher

JaniKutscher Builder Fan Donator

Hey, that sounds good :D

12. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gurin, jackitch and Asu like this.
  13. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Untitled.png < Original
    Untitled.png < Make bigger (A bit blurry ;;)

Making some heads, pre-crappy because they are my first three, basically.

giggiggiggiggig, Suess, Bint and 5 others like this.
  14. SentinelTank

SentinelTank Shark Slayer

Oh Damn Gurin, that pumpkin head is nice
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 7, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 7, 2013 ---
    Im presuming the different colored pixels represent the different head frames. yellow could represent the slash head

15. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Those are nice but it would be nicer with more contrast on pumpkin head. Also if you don't want this blurry thing when you zoom, if you are on paint.net, use 'close neighborhood' or something like that.

16. Gurin

Yeah dude, shading is basically my weakness, i'm just terri-bad at it.

17. 8x

I made it bigger for seeing better the heads.
    heads.png

The pumpkin looks nice this big, but you need more contrast aye. The arrow in the 3rd does not seem to go across his head, it looks it's only at its back. Break the black pixels at its left to make it enter.
    Waiting for more heads, someone could make a completely new heads spritesheet with the already existing ones ffrom Beta and Classic too.

18. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

@kaizokuroof

19. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

contraryhats.PNG

Ok so I made more hats. I don't know what to do with them.

20. Gurin

I bloody love your design dude, nice work! Mine aren't even as good as yours lol.