1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Australian RTDM Server - {Back up - 03/05/16}

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by kaizokuroof, Nov 17, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Sammy257

Sammy257 Shopkeep Stealer

thx!
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 12, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 11, 2013 ---
    I've made it.

Aweomeness - Aust Map.png Aweomeness - Aust Map.png
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 12, 2013 ---
    Here's some screenshots of asdf:
    -Building over the base
    screen-13-12-12-14-28-32.png
    -Running away after destroying a tower
    screen-13-12-12-14-28-14.png

screen-13-12-12-14-28-06.png
    And he's back again!
    screen-13-12-12-14-47-16.png
    screen-13-12-12-14-47-44.png screen-13-12-12-14-47-10.png
    I've found a speedhacker. LA XxWilsonxX

Attached Files:

2. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

You need to give evidence with the person. Try and get FRAPS and record them, upload and create a thread in the appropriate section.

Oh, and please spoiler your screenies next time.

3. Sammy257

IK, and how do I spoiler my pics?

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

[spoiler]picture here[/spoiler]

5. Sammy257

thx

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  6. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

7. Sammy257

Thank You
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 13, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 13, 2013 ---
    screen-13-12-12-15-01-34.png
    Cool

8. Superblackdog

Superblackdog Catapult Fodder

On Australian CTF Server (CLASSIC), I have found admin abuse that was ruining the game for us, one of the admins (Pretty sure Alistasia) was building a golden statue tower shaped like a stickman and it stopped us from bomb jumping over and whoever tried to destroy it she would rebuild, Their were more administrators on, some spectating. I DO HAVE FOOTAGE OF WHAT HAPPEND AFTER (got pretty messy admin abuse), if you would like me to send it via email I can as I really cannot be bothered uploading it to youtube and posting a url.

9. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hiya,

Classic is purely hosted because of the admin team - it is my tribute to them for being such an awesome administration team when classic was in it's prime, however, it is now more a legacy thing, more than anything else and I give free reign over my admin staff to do whatever they feel necessary/right/what they want to do.

I understand your frustration with regard to the editing abuse, but 1) you called out the wrong admin, she does not have editor access :P and 2) This is a very rare occasion, most of the time editor doesn't get touched, so unfortunately you've joined at a bad time.

Good luck and happy kagging.

DISCLAIMER: This does not exclude Hacking/Griefing/Torture via admin powers, so if this happens please report them to kaizokuroof, or one of the other admin staff of Aus CTF Classic.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 5, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 15, 2013 ---
    Hey all, Classic Australian CTF is back up - running the default maps. Enjoy, post maps here if you want some new maps hosted. Also up for hosting other servers if you all wanted, just hit up the thread.

Cheers,
    Kaizokuroof.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 5, 2015 ---
    Also, if you want admin on the server, post in the thread and if I know you and think you're worthy, I'll add you to the team.

10. eric999

eric999 Bison Rider

Hello
    Its me eric999
    I may have seen you only once but I think I am a good admin. I have my own server so I know what it feels like to be alone and hated. (Because you have to take responsibility for a lot of things and things may get out of hand).
    I am a player From New Zealand. (pretty rare to find one from here).
    Also, here is my maps for the CTF Server. Hope its good.
    TKA CTF Map2.png

TKA CTF Map3.png

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  11. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Knowing you wouldn't like to see my plea for admin straight up...

Thanks so much for the ctf! Feels amazing to play on a classic ctf again. Brings back good memories, and reminds me why I love this game in the first place. Played earlier today with a few people. Was really good, maybe a weekly classic meet up can happen, would love to play on a full server on classic again... (might figure some thing out later). So I'm on a say that everyone who played classic in the aus I'm sure is thankful for this. Thanks Kaiz!

Admin app:
    I'm Toffie0. I am a girl, and don't feel comfortable posting my age here. I have numerous past admin experiences including currently on the official servers, Aphelion's role play and Eric's TKA servers. A couple of past ones have been Tammy's RTDM, Supreme admin on Kovett's servers and admin on your own / Lava's servers. I see myself as suitable for this role because if my past, as I just stated, and my calmness and ability to react to different situations and act appropriately. If you wish, you could look at my past admin app if you still have it, or I could send you a modified version that is updated to the currant.

12. eric999

eric999 Bison Rider

+1 (you were calm when i made those jokes yesterday(wasn't being myself yesterday :/ I apologise) so I think its good).

13. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Any Australian players left? I've got an RTDM server up and running, but the only people who've joined are players with >350 ping :D Anyone feel like organising some games and or a comp?

14. cincoscuencas

cincoscuencas Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

hey man sure thing, Haven't played classic for a while.

15. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

always up for classic

16. kaizokuroof

Sweet, I'm not free as much as I used to be, so I was hoping on getting a certain day/time every two weeks or something for matches. Depending on turnouts we could run a whole bunch of gametypes.

RCTF, RTDM, TDM and CTF.

Pass the word around to other Australians, as not all visit the forums and or check the classic sub forums.

I can always put up additional servers if there aren't enough slots for the existing players.

17. eric999

eric999 Bison Rider

Ahem, excuse me, are KIWI's allowed? :3
    Because I am ALWAYS on classic. Feel free to invite me anytime. :)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 3, 2016, Original Post Date: May 3, 2016 ---
    Anytime i the evening would be fine for me.

Mods: jackitch