1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Sinitreo (OMA)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by sinitreo, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinitreo

sinitreo Shopkeep Stealer
    1. Zen Laboratories

My in-game nick is [Zen] One Man Army
    I came up with an idea to apply after I watched a guy ruining a game with his griefing for about 30 minutes. And as soon as I play a lot on every EU server, I think It is a good idea to get an admin status.
    • How often do you play?
    Approximately, 20 hours a week.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
    I have never been an admin on any of KAG servers.
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    It's up to them to post here.
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I am getting tired of the griefing and I really feel bad when any of teams gets griefed. I would have never asked for any admin rights if the voting system was doing well though.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    Axunaksu, I'm starving to give you as perma ban as possible >:(

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
    Flinan likes this.
  2. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

well sinitreo, a guard must have proof to permaban, he cant just simply permaban if he hears a guy is doing it, even if youve seen it before you have to be there when it happens as a guard and even then i think you need video evidence to seal the permaban, you can do other bans tho if you see one of them griefing or hacking, like for a duration of about weeks or months? im not entirely sure how that works but yea, if you do get guard status that would be awesome because i know you would use it responsibly once given the rules. other then that good luck man and may the kag gods shine down on you.

3. sinitreo

1. Zen Laboratories

Thanks kedram. I have my video recording gun up and ready at anytime though. And, yes, I'm going to be responsible.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  4. kvex

kvex Bison Rider Official Server Admin

Simply put i think we need more respected responsible guards that can catch the greifer/exploiters on video and seal them away. I wish you luck Sinitreo I hope you get the part.

5. sinitreo

1. Zen Laboratories

Thanks, Kvex!

6. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You guys do realize that this isn't a guard application right? This is only to administrate the official servers. No powers over all the servers and no green name.

Superblackcat likes this.
  7. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

yea we figured that out when it was too late :>

8. sinitreo

1. Zen Laboratories

Yeh, my fault. Should have read properly. Sad story.

9. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Rejected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.