1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aphelion's Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Aphelion, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kwataSP

kwataSP Catapult Fodder

Hello guys, have some problems.

I was on the server durring 1hour maybe, and a guy arrived and start to build a farm.
    we was in total war and confusion. I said to this guy " build something usefull " and he said " fuck you ", not realy RP so i said in RP again " listen to me i'm you master " and he said fuck you again 3 other times.
    So i took a KeG bomb and ruin his little farm, not our base, nothing, just his work. Rp or not yo do not have to insult someone. Durring the KeG i said " Now listen to me, i'm your master ".

So now i'm ban, thats not really cool, i asked before for a kick but all vote against this guy. I'm not a grieffer, i just dont like to be insulted especially when its totally not RP.

Sry for my english but i'm angy about this.

thanks a lot

2. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You're probably not banned. If you were vote-kicked it's just temporary.

But please, refrain from doing such things in future.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  3. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Also if someone wants to build a farm in rp, they can. I don't see the issue. You had no right to grief his structure in the first place unless you were a different team. War or not, people can build on rp if they want, that's the whole point.

4. kwataSP

kwataSP Catapult Fodder

i'm agree with this, the grief wasnt for his farm but for his insults.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  5. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Yes but you said you were telling him to build something useful. Why? He was building a farm. Useless sure but it's an RP server.

I think the insults may have been a bit too far but this is only going off your biased first person recall and I don't know all the specifics.

Anyway it was likely only a 30 minute kick. Should be good now '3'

6. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Farms are far from useless. Grain is used to make food and potions and Leaves (from bushes) are used in potions.

7. kwataSP

kwataSP Catapult Fodder

We had one or two alrdy, he was the only builder and all our warrior and archer shops was destroy by a grieffer. Insults are useless.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  8. icemaverick

icemaverick Catapult Fodder

9. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

10. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

Please make me admin, even though I was friends with the humans (playing as an elf) they griefed my base with kegs! I took a screen shot of the ass hole admitting it and bragging about it!And he kept slashing me so I got stuck in a hole.... His name is Jseale... Btw there were no admins online.

Attached Files:

11. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

"Alright make sure you record this"

12. crawfish

I know I told him I was gonna take a pic of him and he started saying that all cocky like he wasn't gonna get in trouble.....

13. IguanaMan

IguanaMan Ballista Bolt Thrower

14. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You need to join the social forum to see the changelog.

15. IguanaMan

IguanaMan Ballista Bolt Thrower

Thanks

Unfortunately there's just way to much griefing going on to be enjoyable without an admin present. Even then they don't see all. Couple of ideas, though you have probably thought of them already.

Allies can't hit each other at all, the stun effect can be used to grief. Also they can currently damage buildings. It would be great if every block (wood, stone) had team colors and couldn't be damaged by allies at all (including bombs and kegs). At the moment someone can ally and then keg the allies base (saw done today).

Ability to call your allies into war.

Forced peace after x amount of damage has been done (to players and structures). Temporary no damage status during peace so teams can rebuild.

Ability to vote to kick a griefer from any team, not requiring you to be on the same team to select them. This should be in vanilla KAG too tbh.

Some of this may need changes by the devs (like a cancelable damage event, etc) I understand, just throwing some ideas out there.

16. crawfish

Yeah, my base got kegged too... That's some great ideas.

17. icemaverick

icemaverick Catapult Fodder

A lot of these are great ideas, however you might want to head over to the Social Forum and drop these into the "Suggestions and Ideas" thread :P

18. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Will be done in 1.9

19. wsensor

wsensor Shark Slayer

Aphelion... I don't understand whats the point in an rp server where people flip out and grief/harass and never get in trouble but I have 1 trap set up for zombies that kept being sent by the elves that kept griefing and destroying our stuff (dwarves) and I get frozen and told to remove my trap... (Also I don't always read the chat log as I only normally pay attention to who is speaking on my screen and not all the way in another kingdom.) I then go to remove it and then within the next 5 minutes the elven team constantly annoys us and destroys buildings ignoring being asked to leave then declare war to destroy everything... Whats the point in it? There was no rp going on and when I tried to ask them to go away I get killed... I should be allowed to build if I want to when at peace and the trap was an obvious trap they were purposely falling into it. (I watched them fall into it twice when asked to remove it to prove it was killing them...)

4 races might be a bit too much right now. It also seems as though people try to jump onto a larger team then cause trouble.

I like the server there was no problems with it a couple of days ago but they ignored the rules posted and nothing was getting done about it. I also saw no rules about my trap I built so I am sorry if that was wrong to do.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  20. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It won't be an issue when trap blocks are made to not open for allies. But for now, it's an act of war to place a trap near someone elses base.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.