1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aphelion's Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Aphelion, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

potions dont work

2. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Idk why we even have so many admins or what the screening process is if any, but without a name or a screenshot this claim can't be taken seriously... I always check the players on a server when I join in case something like this were to happen.

3. Pierre59

Pierre59 Shipwright

well i got source and apparently it was aphe himself he banned me whiteout asking if i was in war last night

4. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Yes, it was temporary. You've caused trouble on the server before, that's why i didn't hesitate.

5. Templar_Frost

Templar_Frost Horde Gibber

Excuse me, but may I ask: Why was I banned just a moment ago? I didn't receive a verbal warning, or a freeze either. Just a ban. My in-game name is Saltire.

6. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

That would have been a ping ban (automatic). It should expire within 10 minutes.

7. Templar_Frost

Templar_Frost Horde Gibber

Oh okay, I got scared there for a second. Thanks

8. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Roleplay server #2 online! 24 player cap

9. icemaverick

icemaverick Catapult Fodder

Hey Aph, I got it all worked out with the KAG staff. I don't know how your admin assigning works, but they merged my KAG account to my Steam one, so now I'm simply just icemaverick, instead of icemaverick13.

10. king-george

Aphelion, would you make a system so if you call !admin
    then the admin gets a message that player needs help,
    and because this doesnt exist, everyone calls me abusive

11. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

You're gonna need a 50 player cap!!! sometimes I can't even get in the server haha.78787878

12. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

Good idea, I usually get a couple requests for help, but never know about them until after the incident because I never really pay attention to chat.

13. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Same here, there should be some sort of message or some sort of signal about some player needing assistance. o-o

14. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Please, for the love of Christ, nerf goblins, the 10% damage reduction makes them invincible to being one shot by double-slashes, which allows them to steamroll everyone in every fucking game.
    Also, combos do jack shit against them, goblin archers are effectively rambo, because nothing one shots them, and fighting their knights makes the game turn into a war of attrition rather than skill.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  15. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Still.
    Its cool how different races have different pros and cons.

16. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

@eragon200012
    It is, but the goblins difference makes them basically unstoppable in combat, while the only race to have a combat bonus is elves, with a wimpy 10% arrow speed bonus, which, compared to being unable to be one-hit/combo killed is pretty shit.

17. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Oh Alph. Mind somehow disabling the ability to still damage someone even though you're already allied with said team? It's getting a tad annoying that you can pretty much farm coins while also annoying the fuck out of the other team. Everything else is fine... just not that... o -o

18. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

good point.

19. Boea

Boea Such Beta

I tested for one hour this whole notion of farming coins from stabbing allies. It was boring, and annoying, and didn't work.

Also, if you remember the overcharge on archers, extra health should be no more of an issue.
    But the issue becomes damage output, which is quickly remedied.

20. king-george

Also, is it allowed to steal stuff when allied?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.