1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Post your favorite way to utilize the AI Animals to swing the battle into your teams favor!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sheip, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Sheip

Sheip Catapult Fodder

Whether it be catapulting yourself while holding a chicken to breach the enemies defences, or taming the shark early game and unleashing it into the enemies base, or even giving the Bison food in order to charge into enemy lines, I'd like to hear about it. Please post your favorite way you use the animal AI to swing the game in your favor!

:spam::bison::chicken:

-Sheip

2. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

Grabbing fish for that early game food advantage

3. emasame

emasame Bison Rider

can someone give a definitive answer on how to tame the shark? i only ever seem to be able to pick it up before the round starts and then i am just spamming S like a motherfucker hoping something works.

4. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Building a ladder to the top of the world, then chicken gliding behind their base and finishing with a boulder dash into the rear to take the halls. :3

5. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

me.
    always

except for the boulder part- I can't seem to get the hang of using boulders to break doors- I always drop them

6. emasame

emasame Bison Rider

you just gotta move your cursor farther away from yourself

7. I love to use the bison as a tool of destruction. I've managed to hold a base alone against an entire team of pubs who attempted to jump over the bison to slash at me, but forgetting that the bison can jump too.

8. austinthus

austinthus Horde Gibber

Personally, I love running out of my tower into a group of enemies with a shark and seeing them all run for their lives. It always cracks me up!

9. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

Launching out of a trampoline cannon holding a chicken. Can go from one end of the map to the other in a few seconds lol

MelMinaya likes this.
  10. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

oh thanks

11. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Whenever there are sharks I either put them in our flag base and wall it up or I charge into battle and throw it into the enemies' spawn. Many new players have no clue that the shark doesn't hurt you when someone is holding it.

12. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Its a great tactic, but you have to wall it off quick or some teammate will hop in and try to kill it or get killed. They then get mad and try to vote kick.

FoxyLady likes this.
  13. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Ballista Bolt Thrower

Chickens are so unbelievably gay and sharks are completely underutilized.

hierbo and epenow like this.
  14. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

I enjoy throwing dead bodies at the opposing team just for shits and gigs.......is this relevant on this thread??

15. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Sharks: AKA "I Can Totally Use This Animal To Hide Myself And The Enemy Will Run In Terror"
    Bison: AKA "If Only This Bad Boy Could Ram Walls Like A Living Battering Ram"
    Chicken: AKA "The Shittiest Thing Ever Until You Need It To Break A Stalemate"

Starsly likes this.
  16. -Crimson-

-Crimson- Haxor

That's legend!

I don't usually play KAG Beta that much but I remember taming a shark and it literally just ate everyone. Like 5+ and no one bothered to go back into the water after that xD

17. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

Most players are surprisingly smart enough not to mess with sharks.

18. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

That's why you don't give them a choice; throw it into their base.

Sir_Walter likes this.
  19. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

Or enclose it right by their front door

20. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

If @Fellere825 is on the enemy team, for the love of god just kill the bison.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
    Klokinator, epenow and Fellere825 like this.