1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Suggestions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

another idea: horses.
    you would find them randomly and you could tame them with grain or something after you've tamed them you would get a saddle from the builder shop or another shop and when you pressed 'E' while holding a saddle it would be put on the nearest tame horse, or if no horses are near, nothing would happen.

benefits: horses would be fast and you could do slight damage to people, and unlike bisons would not be hostile while untamed
    also unlike bisons, they cannot be untamed by being hurt.

negatives: you could not sheild/shoot/attack/etc while on horses
    horses would not last long in battle. they have little HP

again, would be happy if was added::):

2. IMAFRIGGINGUYDUDES

IMAFRIGGINGUYDUDES Catapult Fodder

Aphelion, potions are still broken. They work maybe once in the very beginning if you are lucky. Then you can consume them with no effects, or they can freeze you and you have to commit suicide. Potions are pretty much my favorite thing, and now i'm just wasting my time farming. Potions are supposed to work. Test them for yourself. Please fix them. Also, there is a very, very common bug that makes one team see war and do war-like damage, while the other team sees neutral and does neutral-like damage. This happens all the time and I believe the cause is one team votes against war and the other votes for it. For some reason it has always been against me. Or it always seems like they are random killing. Please fix these bugs. -MINIFIREBALL102

3. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

I have a suggestion, today I was playing as a dwarf and was living on one of the islands in the middle of the sea, but the elves randomly declared war and got what they wanted because they had more people.... I was wondering what you thought about making it to where every person on both teams having to vote yes for war...Only war that is.

4. Slojanko

Slojanko Shopkeep Stealer

I know you said you aren't going to update for a while But this suggestion is just for when you feel up to it.

I was thinking maybe an independent race? One where it's like everybody for themselves. They could roleplay their own way. Not being held down by one races Alliances/Wars But just roleplay who they wan't to be.

They could own neutral taverns, where everyone can go and get ale and laugh.
    They could be farmers. Payed for their produce by the other empires.
    They could be slaves. Forced to work or else they will be disposed of.
    They could be Thieves. Sneaking into camps and stealing anything valuable, and not effecting another empires political standings.

The possibilities end where your imagination does.

I don't know if it would work. But it would be nice to roleplay your own way and not get hunted down just because one guy in your race angered another.

5. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

OMG BST IDEA

6. EhRa

1. KRPG

OMG BSTER IDEA
    Maybe allow people to attack on horses if they where the certain class.

7. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

yeah, like a cavalry class would be able to attack on horses

8. crawfish

Hell yeah! Maybe the class can be nomads or something.

9. stefmon

stefmon Builder Stabber

I don't know guys. Making a whole new npc with new reactions etc. is pretty hard. Besides the maps aren't big enough for horses. I'm totally for the both teams having to agree to war though. I mean if you REEALY wanted to fight someone you can still fight in neutral. Also the alliance and war business is still not working well. As in red sees that they are neutral to blue though blue sees it as allied. This stops red from gong through blue doors but blue can still go through red doors.

10. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Not a suggestion for roleplay-

But I believe it would be good for this server to have it's own IRC channel. Of course, this is up to you Aphelion.

It'll make looking for help on the server easier, as, I hope, a lot of the admins will idle there. I know I will.

11. Slojanko

I've been thinking about this for a while. I think admins should have their own race, hear me out. I go around on the team that has the most neutral diplomacy and purposely go to other races lands to look for rk'ers, luring is another word.

Having our own race would make it helpful to administrate too. If all teams are at war It's almost impossible to talk to the person in front of them. Leading to it taking much longer for them to reply. Having our own race would allow us to talk to the person right there. Instead of yelling at them in spectator.

Our own race Is simply to administrate and not to roleplay as. I think It would be a nice addition. It will make our jobs that bit easier.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  12. Slojanko

While I'm suggesting I think when someone is frozen they shouldn't be able to be killed. People always end up killing them before I can stop them.

13. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I don't believe that can be changed

14. Slojanko

Also maybe this admin class Could have all the Political situations displayed? Maybe through Tab or top left? Would also be helpful. Instead of having to change team repeatedly. :thumbs_up:

15. crawfish

Hey what about a scroll that turns a fishy into a shark! Just like the bison one.:smug:

16. EhRa

1. KRPG

@Aphelion3371 When roleplay colonization was up, one of my fellow admins was working on a pirate class.
    He made some sprites etc.
    If you want to use it i can ask him.

17. crawfish

Okay I think you should make the goblins have less life than the other races but make them a little faster I mean why would goblins be stronger? They are small and quick not big and buff. This is what a goblin is more like :wink:[​IMG]

18. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I imagined scaly, heavy skin that made them tough but slower.. I don't know why.

19. crawfish

20. crawfish

I like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.