1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Clash of the Sundered Kingdom

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Contrary, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swiftx

Swiftx Cleave and Smile Donator

Is it too late to join in on the tourny? :/

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

No it's not.

3. Swiftx

How would I got about joining?

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Read the first 2 posts.

5. Swiftx

Alright my app has been submitted and to the proper required format I hope. When should I expect a reply? I know its Christmas and all.

-Swift

6. Azuroth

Azuroth Builder Stabber
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

So wut will happen atinanco still wins?

7. Mazey

Of course?

8. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

[​IMG]
    Through the constant spill of blood and tears there is one time of year that remains sacred. Weapons are returned to their racks and murderous schemes are postponed. For the brief winter solstice every house puts a hold on their ambitions to join in a celebration of love and life.

We're taking a break for the holidays. Matches will resume January 6th.

FuzzyBlueBaron, Nabuco and Beef like this.
  9. Swiftx

Hey I submitted an app and was wondering when I would be assigned a house? I understand its the holidays and January 6th, when the matches resume, is my birthday! Woot! :P

10. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

you may be assigned to our house actually, some people in ours are lacking in being responsible and were gonna need replacements.

11. Swiftx

My god does your house look appealing.. It's who I am inside... Perfect house for me lol

12. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Since Contrary is currently too busy, I've been asked to be in charge. So as you know, this is currently on break cause of the Holidays, however the break ends this weekend. So I'll post current map and this round's match ups.

[IMG]Image of some random fortune-teller/oracle with purple hair who's body is covered in glitter[/IMG]

blah blah lore blah blah fancy text blah blah fortunes blah blah blah something else blah blah blah more fancy text.
    Map (also Contrary never posted round 1 results so here's a link to that map if you want: http://i.imgur.com/MJO0lvJ.png):
    [​IMG]
    In case it isn't clear, icons with the corresponding house's color on them are matches they won. The gray part is just the region they control (means nothing right now, but makes it more obvious who's been attacked and on what server). I guess I'll put the legend up for those who aren't part of the house yet are following this thread:
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, quite a few of the matches have taken place on the US right now, but that'll have to change soon. Also I'm guessing most of you can't be bothered to go back and look up what each house's color was so here:
    Anyways: Next match round ups:
    Nodin is attacking Silvia
    Cedric is attacking Grimm
    Thea is attacking Antinanco
    Moire is attacking Jose

Think that should cover about everything. Bug me if I missed anything

13. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Maybe I'm just stupid, but I feel like a graph would be way easier to understand than that weird map...

14. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

But a graph isn't cool and sexy.

15. I'm guessing it entirely out of my head, so trust with precaution, But I guess it is something like WAR, each house started with n number of territories (AU's, EU and American servers), Every time an attacking House wins a match, they obtain that server. If the defending House wins, they just avoid losing it. That being you just need to take the first map (on the beginning of the thread, that I'm not taking because I'm THAT lazy.) and compare with this one.

But again, it's just a supposition.

16. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Haven't you ever seen my graphs? It even has tooltips!

This makes it a bit more understandable.

17. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Um... Those look distinctly like tables to me. It's the lack of axes or other tell-tale graph-like features which gave the game away, as well as the fact that they aren't graphs.

18. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Whoops, got my terms mixed up. I'm bad at geology terminology.

19. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Cedric has claimed a good chunk of Grimm's land, the cowards dropped their swords and ran as soon as they saw a glimpse of our ferocious army.

Tonight we dine in their halls and feast on their women.

20. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Rape the houses, burn the women!

Joiken, Rocinante, Bint and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.