1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aphelion's Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Aphelion, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Pix, please stop being completely obnoxious. I'm starting to get an incredible immaturity vibe from you as well right now :/

2. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Neutral is the best thing to do when trying to kill a man. :I
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 8, 2014, Original Post Date: Jan 8, 2014 ---
    Mind defining what you mean by that? How am I being obnoxious as you say.. :o
    We're only human, Klok, were not gods... just admins in a pretty cool server... wont kill ya to crack a bit of immaturity here and there... :o

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  3. Slojanko

Slojanko Shopkeep Stealer

[​IMG]

4. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

God dammit... I'm not with the cool kids... ;w;

5. Real_jakemusser13

Real_jakemusser13 Catapult Fodder

Its also why i think Slojanko realizes you're pissed :oops:

6. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Honestly, it's faster to kill someone when it's set to War, and his smug sarcasm long after the fact is more annoying than the actual act.

It's really hard to stress it enough, everyone on the server knew what was going on, and the Race that Sloj was a part of just got out of War with my Race. The feeling was pretty much mutual: no one wanted to be curb stomped, and no one wanted to deal with an obstinate klepto.

7. Slojanko

Oh really? Because I am going to brutally honest to you right now. You think I'm the dick? Do I go onto the forums and bad-mouth people I don't like? No.

I stole resorces, Yes. Did it anger you? Yes. Could you choose neutral instead of war? Yes.

Did you? No.

Why? Because It's quicker.

Edit: The Social forums has a suggestion topic. If you would like to make a suggestion about it then put it there. Otherwise please end this rant of yours.

8. Boea

Boea Such Beta

There's not much hate mongering, just reiterating what happened for the whole class.

The best part about this is that such a punishment is totally emergent of the diplomacy system, and role play.

9. Slojanko

I am not a dick. I did something that pissed You off. Nothing more. You learned from it. That if you have that many resources you should make a well defended entrance.

Edit: I also no longer rob bases.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  10. Real_jakemusser13

Real_jakemusser13 Catapult Fodder

has anyone else noticed that all the players are irate when you keep posession of your things? E.G. i row the opposite direction of a passenger in my boat because its mine and i was fishing on it when he was trying to get it to a warground. doesnt that not make sense? if its theirs leave them alone and get your own!!! :rektlord:

11. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

People get outraged over the dumbest things. Like video games in general.

12. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Wait, Continue robbing bases. It's how US has technological supremacy!

13. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Pixel your a good admin.
    George...... you played on roleplay xebo in classic when i was admin.
    Your were a bit in mature over things

14. Slojanko

That's what china wants you to think. :eek::uhh:

15. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

What?
    Seriously...maybe I was to mature and then I went to not mature and then right now i am trying to be mature...

16. BillyWeedman

BillyWeedman Haxor

ban biobird please.

No need of proof when he is already a known griefer. He switches teams and destroy bases with kegs

17. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Not even a screenshot of him standing near a broken base? Come on, man... I hope another admin saw him or we can't really just take you on your word. This is also your first ever post here and none of us know if you're reliable or not.

18. BillyWeedman

BillyWeedman Haxor

Im just a lurker but have like 100 hours in this game, now im just mad because we were having a fun match and this guy switched from human to dwarves and destroyed everything

19. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Press F12 ingame to catch baddies in action. Multiple screenshots in a row really help. Then use Steam's upload feature and link them here. While the official KAG devs may not accept screenshot reports, we will in this thread.

20. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

You can't say anything about doing that. I have screenshots of you doing the exact same thing, and I posted them in the aphelion's servers group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.