1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aphelion's Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Aphelion, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

I love this server so much, gonna open kag now and try to see if there's any spot left, I wondered if this had an official clan or something ?

Btw, anyone knows how to quit clans ? some of the ones I'm in are just random clans I joined :/

2. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

https://forum.kag2d.com/social-forums/aphelions-kag-servers.1013/

To leave go to Social Forum Tools -> Leave Social Forum

3. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

heads up Aphelion, someone was butthurt about how I didn't ban @BlueLuigi for random killing when He was in the middle of combat against dwarves when dwarves declared neutrality against goblins. He did kill 2 people during neutrality, but he said he didn't get the message about neutrality, and I believe him. I'm about to leave for dinner, So I'll edit this post with further details later if needed. Also, I think Neutrality should be a vote for both teams, and I'll put that in the suggestions when I get back.

4. zeroslash

zeroslash Catapult Fodder

Think you should maybe add the part about how all the dwarves were saying "PEACE" and "THE WAR IS OVER" and "STOP", do you think maybe he just didn't see all the text boxes flying over people's heads as he cut them down?

EDIT: It doesn't really help that you were taking part in the same fight on his side, and say that you didn't notice something that was a part of your own server, too.

5. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

^The system is really stupid. The Aggressor should have a say in switching to neutrality. Besides, we voted for war again like a minute later lol

6. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

Okay, why am I butthurt when we we had neutral status and blueluigi kept spawn killing us? It wasn't two people it was way more, shows how much you know about what was going on.:rollseyes: We had 3 dwarves and 8 goblins were all attacking us we kept calling for alliance and neutral, but since their team was bigger the shit kept going on. It is hard to roleplay when you are constantly slashed (I always roleplay as a peaceful merchant).:oops:

7. zeroslash

zeroslash Catapult Fodder

Oh I also forgot to mention, funny that the admin took an interest in that particular subject when a griefer had been on the elf side for longer than that conflict was taking place, was called out several times and continued griefing, and never got frozen or warned to stop.

8. crawfish

Forgot to mention that goodjob. :smug: We are just trying to keep the server clean of douches.:dance:

9. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

So much hate towards admins.

10. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

"The admin missed something... BURN HIM!"

11. Auburn

MFW maybe I actually want to play the game, and not worry about your lack of gold problem. The goblins made it clear that they would keep up the war on the dwarves until you gave them gold. THAT'S actual roleplaying. The goblins basically said "hey, give us your gold, or we'll mess you up" since they had more military power. You didn't give them gold, and they declared war. Everyone's Idea of RP servers tends to be "Why won't you let me minecraft in peace? Ban this guy that doesn't want peace now! OMG you didn't ban him, you terrible admin!" TBH, I really don't like roleplaying servers. I became an admin because of Aph's CTF servers, and he has since brought them down. I hopped onto the RP server because my friends were on the server. I tried my best to do my duties as admin, but alas, I was one admin on a large map. I can't see everything on the map, and I heard the the cries about the griefer, switched to spectator, searched the map, AND NO ONE WAS GRIEFING. Also, have you not heard of vote-kick? If I don't see it, I can't do anything about it. But if you see it, you can at least vote-kick him and report him on the forums with evidence.

Also, what if I wasn't there? Then you would just be butthurt because things didn't go your way and there were no admins around. Those people still would have done the same things.

12. crawfish

Not everyone likes to roleplay war. That's what ctf and tth is for mate.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2014, Original Post Date: Jan 11, 2014 ---
    I am friends and like most of the admins it just doesn't seem he knows what he is doing on the RPing server, again I am not trying to be mean just want to make the server as fun as possible.

13. Auburn

I can't really tell someone that their idea of Roleplay is wrong. If I can't tell you to stop minecrafting, I can't tell them to stop being gold-loving warmongers.

14. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Well... You could've just given the Goblins gold.

Since in real life, y'know, someone doesn't stop going to war because the other people 'asked nicely'

15. crawfish

Probably important thing to mention, we didn't have any gold.:rektlord:

16. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Goblins, and whomever has that rare gold formation generally have the most gold.
    Anyways, what use is gold anymore after a minor usage in research? You can't make a blingy throne out of them.

17. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Convenient that you missed out a few things crawfish.

1)You insulted us when were just playing around the elf area (completely chill to dwarves)
    2)One of you dirty dwarves insulted the goblin king
    3)We declared war on you arrogant bums and told you that the only way we would halt is if you gave us all your gold
    4)You kept attacking and only cried about it when you got stomped to the point of spawn camping (which isn't effective due to invincibility ANYWAY)
    5)You weren't there for the entire first half of that, you were AFK on the tent

I literally worked my way to the tent, got there and saw you afk, killed you, you respawned still did nothing, worked my way there twice more and then you finally started moving and as soon as you did you started bitching. Humans also bitched yet they declared war on us as they were allied with the dwarves.

The few times you died while neutral were because you dwarves voted neutral without actually ending the war, we promptly re-engaged war as soon as we could (time limit on voting prevented it happening right away apparently).

Also as for not being able to RP, for someone who talked so mu ch shit about it (are you 12?), you constantly spoke out of character and meta talked without any prefix indicating such, you cried like a little bitch (very undwarven like, go play human or elf and cry about trees next time).

--
    Also had some fun building stuff in the base though, I like the shop setup for the gamemode, and those triangle blocks, good implementation.

Oh and very nice versioning, not enough people do that, big props.

E: Also for some reason the screen in the top can glitch, was on voice with some of the people and some of us were seeing Neutral to dwarves while others were seeing war, which was weird. Changing the status seemed to fix it.

Also~ there were more than 3 dwarves teh whole time. [HA] Deputy, crawfish, Gaile(sp?), that 1 archer, and there was a guy with a seperate head than the other 3 knights.

I know because I looked at the screen often since for some reason Deputy's name kept showing up as `Unnamed player` and I was trying to figure out what was up with that.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  18. Slojanko

Slojanko Shopkeep Stealer

hah

19. Boea

Boea Such Beta

When will people learn: when you are completely destroyed, you should admit you've been destroyed; there's only so far you can be kicked into the dirt.

20. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

6 feet under. xD
    And yea, that's true... but sadly people are blood thristy bastards who dont know how to quit... its a depressingly vicious cycle of blood and death... would be nice if there were more mature players there.. trying to keep the peace within their clans without us around to baby sit their asses. (Not saying I dislike doing it... but come on now... :I)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.