1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Moderator applications/list

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Aphelion. I saw him on heaps while i have been on.

2. redseven

redseven Builder Stabber

Lol, that was once, and I was only rking.
    I rked because people were fighting on y doorstep and I happened to have a boulder.

3. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

More than once I believe.

4. redseven

redseven Builder Stabber

Maybe, and if so, I forget what I was banned for the second time.

5. Hello Aphelion i want to be admin on your server. I was admin on small server like "let's build something". I am good admin and i love building and integrate with people.

6. IMAFRIGGINGUYDUDES

IMAFRIGGINGUYDUDES Catapult Fodder

Lol
    lol that's not exactly what I meant King George :)

7. IMAFRIGGINGUYDUDES

IMAFRIGGINGUYDUDES Catapult Fodder

That's all it took. I'm an admin on many servers is all it took for mazes to be an admin. That amazes me.

8. Stella-Jim

Stella-Jim Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay
    2. FUN Servers

I want be admin on your Server To help Fredmay201 Event making and Keep Security On your Server

9. This really isn't the place for conversations, especially spamming the thread with short replies :P

10. Just because i'm your friend doesn't mean you get it any easier xP try to make your application better by putting where you live and a little bit more reasoning in an orderly fashion :)
    Same with stella, look at the beginning of the thread and see the proper format to post applications.

11. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Well, the difference is that Mazey (and those other people) are well known members of the community. They are trustable.

Consider creating a new KAG account with a different name and then becoming a part of the community.

12. crawfish

I have a Penis fetish.

13. crawfish

I love Aphelion So much.. Please give me admin back! PLEASE! I will do anything! I know I was a jerk but cmon! Everyone deserves a .. erm -Third chance!

PLEASE!!! I wan't admin back so much D': !!!

14. Mazey= not trustable xDDDDD

15. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Since I'm Australian the only server of yours that appeals to me is your Role play servers. (Ping Issues)
    I have got a little experience with KAG server hosting since I sometimes host small servers for AUSS, but nearly none is moderating as such. In fact the only real moderating I have ever done was once on a dedicated Terraria server, and once on a Minecraft server a long time ago.)
    Finally I am willing to help out where ever needed be, experienced in that sort of work or not.
    I don't really care for if you accept me or deny, for it is your server and I don't really care if I have admin powers or I am just an ordinary player who enjoys RP'ing on your HUGE maps ;)
    Disclaimer: I cannot promise getting along like peas and carrots with your other admins because there is a few whom I really dislike, HOWEVER I do promise to try ;)
    EDIT: I didn't really read over this Btw.

16. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

Rule number 1 of being an admin, if you join the admin family, you join it for life ... don't follow crawfish's exemple tough :3 Aaaaand last time I checked Aphelion had stopped recruiting so why do people keep posting here ?

17. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Idk I was following the crowd :s

18. dabadani

dabadani Catapult Fodder

Heyo! My name is Daniel, I'm 15 and from England! I have played roughly now 12 hours of KAG and I might say I'm pretty good at it, around about 10 of those hours are spent on the role-play server's. And I thoroughly enjoy them. I wish to apply admin for many reasons such as:
    • I'm an active and mature player
    • To get rid of those pesky greifers
    • Add in a sense of role-play maybe by using commands?
    • Teaching new players how to RP on KAG
    • I enjoy the mod so much, and that I would be a expert on the staff team
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    I am also admins on other games:
    Garry's mod Darkrp and Hl2rp
    And a Minecraft server (Pretty big)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    But what I really hate is when your team members start to grief, or when an allied faction decides to just grief. It's really annoying and it's very common. And the fact that I'm on often would make me a great admin.

Thanks for taking your time reading this and I hope I get in :)
    -Daniel

19. All dese applications xD

20. dabadani

dabadani Catapult Fodder

Hmmm interesting